Forums

Help › Forums

Not gettings credits for winning bracket tournaments

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 6 2024 12:11 AM (8 replies)
  • Gukkon
    21 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2022 8:57 AM

Is there a way to contact WGT? Their help request section keeps on failing to send my problem. I have won a few bracket tournaments and I keep getting emails saying I have won "00.00cr" even though I should be getting something back.

Any WGT staff in here please that can help?

Thanks

• bsett0
    11 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2022 9:09 AM

Gukkon:

Is there a way to contact WGT? Their help request section keeps on failing to send my problem. I have won a few bracket tournaments and I keep getting emails saying I have won "00.00cr" even though I should be getting something back.

Any WGT staff in here please that can help?

Thanks

Are you winning the ones that you have to pay credits to enter? The free don't have any payout.

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2022 9:40 AM

The last 2 bracket tournaments you have entered have a 0 purse .

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2022 12:15 PM

I am not WGT staff, but.  I looked at 4 of the brackets you speak of.  The ones I saw that you won (3), were tierless brackets, which have no prize.  They are free brackets.

• Gukkon
    21 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2022 12:30 PM

Thanks for your reply Gary, 

The thing is I paid 100cr for those tournaments, probably not all of them, but I know for sure that I paid for a majority of them as I set myself a limit on them. Something doesn't seem right.

Also this might be looking in the wrong places but how to I check my tournament that I have played in as I can't find them including my results. 

Thanks

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2022 1:14 PM

Just click on the bracket on your score history, it will show a page of the bracket.  I didn't look at all of your scores, but most of what I saw were the tierless 9 hole and tierless 18 hole, those cost you nothing to enter and they pay nothing.  The other one I looked at paid 1440 to the winner(which, was not you unfortunately), that one you probably paid to enter.

There is also a way to see the brackets by looking at the completed tournaments pages, but exactly how at the moment, escapes me.  But if you click on the brackets in your score history, it will show you.

If I am not mistaken.  All the brackets that cost you nothing to enter, pay out nothing, even to the winner.  You will see when you look at the brackets, look at the Purse, it will show none.

P,S,  found it, left side click tournaments, click brackets, can look at open, 3day and closed.

This is all on WGT.com, how from the PCEA/Mobile, don't have a clue.

You paid the 100 credits for the Master 18 hole bracket.  Check those, in some cases I can't see beyond who entered.

• Gukkon
    21 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2022 1:52 PM

Hmm I did play in many bracket tournaments and some were paid and some were free so maybe I just got unlucky and lost the ones I paid for and stayed in the ones I didn't. I found the tournaments too and only noticed the two tournaments I've played in as well so I think I've just got unlucky. 

• ryry4321
    45 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2024 10:45 AM

I'm currently having this problem placed in four tournaments that ended yesterday and I would always get my credits the next morning by at least 8:00 a.m. and haven't received anything yet, haven't heard anything back. Right when those tournaments end the credits should be distributed Within a couple hours

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2024 12:11 AM

ryry4321:

I'm currently having this problem placed in four tournaments that ended yesterday and I would always get my credits the next morning by at least 8:00 a.m. and haven't received anything yet, haven't heard anything back. Right when those tournaments end the credits should be distributed Within a couple hours

You are talking about the weekly WGT tournaments, not bracket tournaments.  The weekly tournaments are paid out when WGT get around to doing it.  In the past they have been paid out on a Tuesday or Wednesday, it's only more recently they started paying out on the Monday.  But the process is manual, so it gets done when it gets done.

RSS