Forums

Help › Forums

Putting helper works but what about chipping??

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 8 2022 6:04 PM (3 replies)
  • Ikeeptryn
    8 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2022 3:05 PM

I have the putting helper but can't get the chipping helper to work. I think I have 200 shots that I "paid" for but when I play, I am not seeing any help other than for putting. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help. 

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2022 8:57 AM

Look in settings, there are 2 different places you need to turn on.  Apparently you have putt pal turned on, you also need to turn shot pal on, to see for chips, and all other shots other the putts.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2022 12:07 PM
    • There is Putter Pal and Shot Pal. 
    • Both of these are an added scale divided in 10ths on your shot & putting strength meters.
    • They can be purchased from Pro Shop but are available for FREE by joining a min. Level 4 Country Club.
    • One issue that can sometimes come up with Putter and Shot Pal is problems getting them both turned ON at the same time.
      To correct this:
      -Go into your options menu and turn them both OFF.
      -Save and exit options.
      -Go back into your options and turn them both back ON.
      -Save and exit options and they should both now be on and active.
    • Putter Pal is NOT the Green Glow that aids you in setting your putting meter strength. This aid is called Putting Power Tip and is only available in some game modes.
  • Ikeeptryn
    8 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2022 6:04 PM

Thanks much!! I just was not understanding that Shot Pal didn't have the green for the needed strength. Thanks! 

RSS