Forums

Help › Forums

PGA 2k21 & soon to be released PGA2k23

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 16 2023 5:51 AM (22 replies)
  • WinterHawk1951
    392 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 6:09 AM

Tired yet of pouring more money into the game, then come on over to PGA2k21/ PGA2k23 and see the 2,500 plus courses. All platforms are here: PS4/5 or pc  and a few others. Discord, skype and Steam chats are all on here. Aren't you bored out of your head with the same courses over and over again? Tired of throwing your hard earned money into a game. Theres only the game price on these!! One time fee and no other costs!!! No charge for balls or anything!! Whats taking you so long to decide?? PGA2k21 is available online or thru Steam now for only $15 That's right! the price of the most expensive balls here but a one time fee!!

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 6:20 AM

Bought the first one back in 2014, not much has changed. The social aspect is still horrendous. If you want to play by yourself, have at it.

• Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 6:49 AM

$89.95 in Australia through Amazon, all yours buddy.

• WinterHawk1951
    392 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 8:27 AM
    Take your head outta your *ss! A lot has changed. Check out the version pga2k23 !!!
  • WinterHawk1951
    392 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 8:29 AM
    Three different versions!! You quoted the mid priced unit only!!!
  • WinterHawk1951
    392 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 12:18 PM
    You don’t have to play by yourself if you are on steam or on a society that is also on discord!!!!
  • pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 12:31 PM

^^^^ Hawk…you can lead a horse to water…but…

• WinterHawk1951
    392 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 12:57 PM
    100 percent correct!!! Hope you been well, Paul?
  • IamNicklaus
    493 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 2:02 PM

Tried it on pc and hated it .  The complexity of the swing mechanics and calibration ( for me) versus the straightforward wgt swing made it an easy ditch.  It could have 2 million courses but if I cant the ball straight it's no good for me .

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2022 4:06 PM

IamNicklaus:

Tried it on pc and hated it .  The complexity of the swing mechanics and calibration ( for me) versus the straightforward wgt swing made it an easy ditch.  It could have 2 million courses but if I cant the ball straight it's no good for me .

AND  There it is!! I have a lot of friends that bought into the "Hype" of 2K and ALL have said the way you hit the ball is the downside and they all complain about it

A few play it for sh*ts & giggles but every single one said the same thing   ...apparently you actually 'Slide" your mouse forward and backward to hit the ball? 

Now me.... I have never even used a mouse I play on a laptop using the touchpad ONLY!

I've asked those who play 2k to look into it for me and I guess "Touchpad" wouldn't work for that game anyway so makes my decision to stay with WGT pretty easy.

But I do agree with ridiculous low amount of course options (we just got PGA Nat I'll wager another 18 months minimum before we see another) It's real shame because WGT has SOOO much more potential ....The game is OK but it could be great!! 

RSS