Help › Forums

Allow people to buy Irons 3 level ahead

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 9 2022 1:03 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 8:31 PM

Its like a pass you buy and that allow you to buy clubs ahead 3 level.

I am level 98 and want to buy 100 level iron now.

Instead i have to wait 1 year to get to 100 and buy iron.

WGT has to be creative in that people can get better iron than their level.

Its like diablo game where you get better weapon early so you can level up faster.

Same formula. Also WGT gets money early.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 12:58 PM

Flatearth777:

We all had to wait....why should you be any different?  Plus, you guys advance quicker than we ever did.

But, they occasionally allow you to do this via specials they run.  I forget the last time they ran one though.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 1:45 PM

Flatearth777:

Shhh. It is already on WGT's list for future development. You may buy clubs 3 levels, or more, in advance. However, you cannot equip them until you reach that level. Brilliant!!

Actually, the reason that would never happen, even it was being considered, is that WGT brings out new clubs when the club manufacturers (Calloway, Titleist, etc..) introduce new clubs in their product lines.  I guess the belief is that people are more inclined to purchase those clubs they may own in real life.

Further, introduction of new clubs, as they are introduced, in the real world, advertises the clubs for the manufacturers. I am sure they pay WGT good money to have their newest clubs in the Pro-Shop.

WGT would much prefer you continue to upgrade your clubs as you advance, at increased prices over time, rather than purchase clubs in advance of attaining that level. 

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 4:51 PM

@Flatearth777 why would you need to wait a year? To move 3 levels? If you follow daily bonus you can move 3 levels in like 6 weeks. Maybe less

Flatearth777:

Its like diablo game where you get better weapon early so you can level up faster.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 6:16 PM

I play 1-2 game a day. I need every other week double bonus weekend. Its better for WGT to make every one buy clubs by making them play more.

That way they buy more balls as well.

At present its very slow progress after 90 level.

• thepack52
    218 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2022 8:28 AM

I haven't bought a new club in over 5 years, just 300 cr. Callaway balls. too expesive, 20 a month is all i can afford, and thats stretching it...lol

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2022 8:47 AM

It does seem like forever to move up a level at the high end. I still remember trying to get to level 93 when the level 97 Oban driver was put on sale as a special at 93. Those last 2 weeks on 92 just wouldn't move. 

• Bluto346
    74 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2022 10:46 AM

Flatearth777:

Going strictly by my own experience, I wouldn't be in such a hurry. Enjoy the progression. Because once you reach level 102 (brick wall), the fun of upgrading sticks goes right out the window. I can't remember the last time I bought a club.

Enjoy the process and the excitement of bagging new clubs while you can, I say.

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2022 5:00 PM

dad19733:

@Flatearth777 why would you need to wait a year? To move 3 levels? If you follow daily bonus you can move 3 levels in like 6 weeks. Maybe less

The XP required to advance to next level is not linear. I see you're L92 and to get to...

L93 requires  785,450   +143,808

L94 requires  929,258

L95 requires 1,097,393

L96 requires 1,291,355  +221,789

L97 requires 1,513,144

It takes better than 150% more XP to level up from 96 to 97 than it does to level up from 93 to 94. It really gets to be a grind from L95+ and it gets more and more difficult.  

Very thankful for Consecutive Days Played bonus. 

Gotta love the game! 

• CaptRon48
    181 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2022 5:41 PM

Very thankful for Consecutive Days Played bonus. 

Gotta love the game! 

So true! Missed a day last week-feel it already. 

It is what it is! Nothing you can do about life.

• PAGES
RSS