Forums

Help › Forums

I would like to change Ball from lobby

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 3 2022 6:24 PM (20 replies)
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2022 11:22 PM

Basically it should show balls i plan to use for that game. For example if TC in the game i want to use good ball and if not cheap ball.

So ball choice should be below the player with 3 ball icon Radio buttons so user select which one. Use can pay more to show 6 option of balls.

Customization should be there. 

I did buy the Notepad but its unusable because of its delay to popup and also its not smart.

I wanted to remind me a general notes that i should be able to see all time on HOVER

This Notepad should slide left on hover not click popup. Bad design

This game is in maintenance mode of sort. Need to release small UI changes to make players get interested in playing. 

Golf caddy kits. There are so many interesting things can be done to game.

Core game do not need any change but things around it need more gadgets.

Game setup screen is very limited now. It need more options like choose wind range manually to resemble the actual wind condition.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2022 11:06 PM

it should be easy to implement. We change ball in TEE in real game. This should resemble real game

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2022 2:41 AM

You should become a WGT executive to have influence on these items.

Until then, remember that hope is futile: They are WGT!

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2022 10:33 AM

Yep, Topgolf exec's are looking at improving their virtual golf connections. And here is where they have gone to expand their reach.

These popular formats are making their return in PGA TOUR 2K23, along with traditional Stroke and Match Play—but we’re excited to welcome Topgolf into the fold.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2022 11:39 AM

This game interface is not user friendly. They need to do overall make up.

At present its cumbersome. who is incharge of design? Anyone have email?

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 2:17 AM

Flatearth777:
    ? Anyone have email?

wgt@we dont care what you think.com, if that dont work try

wgt@we like glitches.com. Cheers

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 12:32 AM

Flatearth777:
    who is incharge of design? Anyone have email?

Try here, it may be WGT's address:

San Francisco Office
    100 California St
    San Francisco, California, United States

Apparently, WGT are even looking for a Lead Client Engineer and more software experts - apply to make a difference!

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 1:21 PM

I must be missing something because you can edit your equipment from the lobby.

If you are the game creator there is a big edit clubs button at the bottom of the game window, and if you are joining a game, an edit clubs button appears next to your avatar when you pop up in the lobby. Okay, so it's only there for about five or so seconds, but it is there.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 7:29 AM

First off what you want to do is already an option in the game . Also dont ask for things to be added to the game . WGT will not add anything to the game that makes sense . Also all game additions only cause problems which they cant and wont fix  . 

By design this game is simply nothing but a money grab and the people behind it care nothing about the customers .  Their only purpose is to try to suck the life out of your wallet  . They care nothing about the game nor do they take any pride in the development of this product . 

Now if you can come up with any ideas that are either ridiculous or absolutely stupid to be added . Then they are always open to suggestions and are looking forward to hearing from you .

Welcome to WGT this is the most aggravating game that you will ever enjoy playing . :-)

RSS