Help › Forums

Showdowns Still 3 Bogey Issue

Sat, Aug 27 2022 12:51 PM (25 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2022 6:47 PM

callaghan159:

and they are still awarding max out apparel as prizes

Well mentioned! Another annoying and frustrating bug which, I believe, was promised to be fixed soon. :-(

• AlaskanDame
    18,967 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2022 7:25 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

callaghan159:

Well mentioned! Another annoying and frustrating bug which, I believe, was promised to be fixed soon. :-(

Yup.  My bonus pack that has x% chance of appearing when I use all SE apparel is ALWAYS SE leggings and TopGolf glove, both of which I maxed out long ago.  Pitiful.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Aug 21 2022 12:50 AM

There is a very simple answer to all this - GET RID OF THE COIN ROOM FOR THIS COMP!  There is no need to be playing with other people, and quite frankly I'd rather play alone than with someone who takes 40 seconds for every shot!

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Aug 21 2022 5:31 AM

callaghan159:

Got another Maxed apparel box this morning..... lmfao

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sun, Aug 21 2022 8:16 AM

Personally i loveeeeeeeeeeee the SD!!!

Apart all the bugs mentioned, it's a treat looking players with 62+ averages, 1st putting percentages around 40% and GIR around 80%, with ~1000 rounds in total and no mps or alts whatsoever (well..what did you expect?) hitting -18, -19, and -20. SD must be inspiring for them, before they get back to their normal 65 rounds...

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Aug 21 2022 11:42 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    promised to be fixed soon. :-(

Like the "bank" in the old flash game. 🤣🤣🤣

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Aug 21 2022 11:47 AM

AlaskanDame:

SimonTheBeetle:

callaghan159:

Yup.  My bonus pack that has x% chance of appearing when I use all SE apparel is ALWAYS SE leggings and TopGolf glove, both of which I maxed out long ago.  Pitiful.

So you are getting apparel that you are maxxed out on, which you previously won as prizes. What I am receiving are apparel prizes that have the green bar at the bottom of the apparel picture when you click on the apparel tab. Little different from what you are explaining.

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 8:17 AM

Ya, the issue is still known about, the issue still remains because we on our end still struggle with how to most effectively replicate the issue. It's an issue in normal coin games as well where players can glitch you out and win the coins. In my opinion, I think that's the root cause of the showdown issue as well, as that seems to be what's causing the bogey issue (players forfeiting and causing the +3). Hopefully if we manage to fix the coin room issue, it'll trickle down and fix the showdown bogey bug as well. There's not eta on a fix on either of them I must say though. 

MioKontic:
    Nico - can you please confirm you have seen this thread, and what WGT are doing about the problem?  I think I've read previously that WGT haven't been able to replicate it, but surely the developers must have some idea given what people have written over and over again!

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 1:37 PM

WGTNico:
    . In my opinion, I think that's the root cause of the showdown issue as well, as that seems to be what's causing the bogey issue (players forfeiting and causing the +3)

Easy work around...

Suspend all forfeiters. No more bogey glitch problem.

Now, that was easy, next....

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 1:41 PM

HamdenPro:

WGTNico:
    . In my opinion, I think that's the root cause of the showdown issue as well, as that seems to be what's causing the bogey issue (players forfeiting and causing the +3)

Easy work around...

Suspend all forfeiters. No more bogey glitch problem.

Now, that was easy, next....

Or let people play the showdown single player at least until you have a fix.

RSS