Forums

Help › Forums

Customer Service Not Responding

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 23 2022 7:14 AM (7 replies)
  • GuDGeoNaToR
    63 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 4:27 AM

Multiple messages sent, 8 days later & still no response from CS. Anyone else having this issue? CS is pathetic!

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 9:24 AM

I had an issue and sent a few messages. Three days later received a reply that the issue was being referred elsewhere. I believe most of the staff are engaged in fixing the G&A issues and preparing the August update which is an understandable priority I believe.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 10:01 AM

They are not responding to issues raised in goals and achievements either 

• Drownik
    18 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 2:58 PM

I got the reply in quite a reasonable amount of time. Maybe it was not 48h , but not much more.

• SamSpayed
    4,892 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 5:24 PM

Cicero733:
    I believe most of the staff are engaged in fixing the G&A issues and preparing the August update which is an understandable priority I believe.

The Customer Service people are not the ones fixing the G&A issues.  That would be the development team and the QA team (assuming WGT even has a QA team).

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 7:50 PM

Could be. I’ve always thought, though, that WGT employees serve double duty with CS being something of a stepchild. I never really envisioned them having a dedicated customer support team. The addition of WGTNico seems to me to be an effort to build a coordinated and more responsive customer service element via establishing the first formalized communication link. But who knows. Without a publicized org chart I can only guess.

• GuDGeoNaToR
    63 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2022 11:10 AM

Now 12 days later, multiple messages sent to CS & no responses yet! You should be ashamed of yourselves WGT employees! This is absolutely pathetic!!!

• scott3421
    119 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 7:14 AM

Pathetic, please quit complimenting them!  Worthless, useless, irresponsible and a joke is a better use of the English language.  Now that Calloway is in charge maybe something will change.  Not!

RSS