Forums

Help › Forums

Always offline ?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 14 2022 9:38 AM (4 replies)
  • Davemuck63
    303 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2022 5:07 AM

I hope I can explain this properly.  On my home page it always shows me as offline and on the game page, the page I go to the WGT app where there is a small avatar picture there is a red dot in the corner of the avatar picture. I'm wondering, does the red dot also mean offline also.

If I go to settings there is a spot to change from online to offline.  It is set to online.

Thanks Dave

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2022 6:25 AM

G'day Dave,

The red dot that you speak of, is there to let you know that you have apparel in your inventory that is ready to be upgraded....

Select your avatar, then select - edit apparel & you will be taken to your apparel inventory....

Here you will notice the red dot once again above your apparel items....The items with the red dots have features within that are ready to be upgraded by using your coins.

Unfortunately after a few years on this new platform, we are all still seen as green whilst we're busy playing....Apparently the developers of this game are currently working on other "Goals & Achievements".

Cheers,

Waz.

• Davemuck63
    303 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2022 6:29 AM

Tiewaz:

G'day Dave,

The red dot that you speak of, is there to let you know that you have apparel in your inventory that is ready to be upgraded....

Select your avatar, then select - edit apparel & you will be taken to your apparel inventory....

Here you will notice the red dot once again above your apparel items....The items with the red dots have features within that are ready to be upgraded by using your coins.

Unfortunately after a few years on this new platform, we are all still seen as green whilst we're busy playing....Apparently the developers of this game are currently working on other "Goals & Achievements".

Cheers,

Waz.

Thank you

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2022 10:32 AM
    • The red dot on your avatar has no relation to being online or offline. It usually has something to do with having a inbox item or a new piece of apparel.
    • The Offline Status on your homepage is a relic from the old days of the Flash version. Everyone's status is shown as Offline and is not currently linked to the new version of the game.
    • IN the new "Launcher" version of the game you can toggle your Online Visibility through the options menu (Online or Offline) and it will show your status to your friends via your Friends page. If you have it set to Online and have the game open it will show a Green Play button next to your name. I believe if you have it set to Offline and have game open it will either show a greyed out Play button or nothing at all.

• Davemuck63
    303 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2022 9:38 AM

MarchieB:

• The red dot on your avatar has no relation to being online or offline. It usually has something to do with having a inbox item or a new piece of apparel.
    • The Offline Status on your homepage is a relic from the old days of the Flash version. Everyone's status is shown as Offline and is not currently linked to the new version of the game.
    • IN the new "Launcher" version of the game you can toggle your Online Visibility through the options menu (Online or Offline) and it will show your status to your friends via your Friends page. If you have it set to Online and have the game open it will show a Green Play button next to your name. I believe if you have it set to Offline and have game open it will either show a greyed out Play button or nothing at all.

Thank you

RSS