Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Website Scoring Avg Now Displaying 0.00

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 12 2022 6:17 AM (2 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,509 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 2:37 AM

Just a few days ago this was matching our avg on the app...So...whatever the devs are touching I'm sure they're unaware of what else they're affecting.  Is QC/QA just not a part of the dev process?

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 2:54 AM

I for one hate they attached coin room scores to the regular stats! Make another category, sure, that would’ve been the thing to do. 

When I play AS or stroke I typically go see how my opponents have been playing, now all I see is garbage. In a couple of weeks I guess we’ll see 2, 7, 3, 5 and etc, basically nothing, yay! SMH 

• pmm711
    5,509 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 6:17 AM

protonc:

I for one hate they attached coin room scores to the regular stats! Make another category, sure, that would’ve been the thing to do. 

When I play AS or stroke I typically go see how my opponents have been playing, now all I see is garbage. In a couple of weeks I guess we’ll see 2, 7, 3, 5 and etc, basically nothing, yay! SMH 

I think a ton of us players agree with you.  I believe they're working on removing the 0 coin room scores from our history.  It shouldn't be that hard to address and you'd think they would have had that issue resolved already.  I think a lot of people are doing the SMH right along with you too.  LOL

RSS