Forums

Help › Forums

UK CC wanted

Fri, Aug 19 2022 9:11 AM (4 replies)
  • H1066
    79 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 9:08 AM

I’m looking for an active and friendly UK club. 
    I hate doing this because my current club is so good. Their help and advice in forum and social has brought me from noob to Tour Pro in just 3 weeks. The only trouble is they are mostly USA and meet to arrange matches, alt, etc at times that are just too late for me.

Are you in an active, laid-back club I can interact with in the UK time zone, and looking for a TP that is enthusiastic and willing to learn… gimme a shout.

Thanks, 
    Hal 

• Kotuhi0
    26 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 4:53 PM

Hey Hal.The Chip In Club.Uk based with players worldwide,easy going club with good bunch of blokes,who love are laugh and to see fellow members get better.club invite and friend request sent Sir.

• sueomeara
    2,914 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2022 12:02 AM

Hi Hal,

I've sent you a friend and club invite I look forward to meeting you. We are a very friendly laid back club and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Sue

• H1066
    79 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2022 1:03 PM

It looks like I've found my new home. Already settled in. Thanks Sue.

Hal

• mbhh0
    11 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2022 9:11 AM

Hi

I run a cc based in Scotland, with members from both the UK and US, if you are still interested we can offer monthly free to enter cc competitions with credits as prizes as well as competing in cc events and turf wars.

All we ask is that the free cc pass is used once a month.

I have sent an invitation the club is West Lothian you would be most welcome.

Many Thanks

Stay Safe

Mike (mbhh0)

RSS