Help › Forums

Charged 14 credits?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 13 2022 4:12 PM (5 replies)
  • MonkeyBoy2074
    6 Posts
    Tue, Aug 9 2022 5:30 PM

Hello all,

I hope I'm post this question in the correct area.

I've been playing either head to head games or singles tournaments, what I can't seem to figure out is why every once in a while I've been charged 14 credits. With no notification or permission on my part. At least I'm pretty sure I didn't blindly agree to something and just click through it.

Can anyone offer any insight for me?

Thanks very much!

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 11:51 AM

MonkeyBoy2074:

I've been playing either head to head games or singles tournaments, what I can't seem to figure out is why every once in a while I've been charged 14 credits. With no notification or permission on my part. At least I'm pretty sure I didn't blindly agree to something and just click through it.

Can anyone offer any insight for me?

Take a look here at your Transaction History.  That may provide a clue.

https://www.wgt.com/user/transactions.aspx 

• MonkeyBoy2074
    6 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 2:12 PM

SamSpayayed... you rock! thanks very much for the info.

Not sure why, but I feel navigation around WGT is not the best. Been a web site designer in my past lives and know my way around the internet. But also, lets be real... maybe a little bit lazy.

Once again, thanks very much!

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 6:22 PM

MonkeyBoy2074:
    what I can't seem to figure out is why every once in a while I've been charged 14 credits.

My guess would be that you have the "Auto Apparel Sponsorship" turned on in the coin room. To check click on the green sponsor selection bar at bottom of Coin Room screen and then look at top for Sponsor Preferences and turn both to OFF (red).

• Kittykat2017
    503 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 5:45 AM

He said he was charged 14 credits not received 14 credits. Is he buying golf balls for 14 credits?

• MonkeyBoy2074
    6 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2022 4:12 PM

Hey MarchieB,

I will check into that (i think they are both off). After looking at my transaction records I think what happened is when I forget to click on the free sponsorship before entering a coin room. Once inside and you have an opponent, before the game starts there is another pop-up that asked if you want to activate a sponsor. So either I can't or didn't read or it is not obvious that there is a charge for that activation.

Thanks very much for your input, al

MarchieB:

MonkeyBoy2074:
    what I can't seem to figure out is why every once in a while I've been charged 14 credits.

My guess would be that you have the "Auto Apparel Sponsorship" turned on in the coin room. To check click on the green sponsor selection bar at bottom of Coin Room screen and then look at top for Sponsor Preferences and turn both to OFF (red).

ways appreciated.

RSS