Forums

Help › Forums

Winners Circle

Mon, Aug 15 2022 9:14 AM (8 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Tue, Aug 9 2022 8:55 AM

Why is it every time I play Winner's Circle and win a prize it knocks off the XP Boost I have paid for?  Just lost 5 days worth I paid for.  I think I won't be able to play Winner's Circle again until that is fixed. 

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Tue, Aug 9 2022 9:17 AM

Ladychipper:

Why is it every time I play Winner's Circle and win a prize it knocks off the XP Boost I have paid for?  Just lost 5 days worth I paid for.  I think I won't be able to play Winner's Circle again until that is fixed. 

That's terrible...BUT Just curios, Why buy an XP Boost at your level?

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Tue, Aug 9 2022 10:15 AM

PureGro1:

Ladychipper:

That's terrible...BUT Just curios, Why buy an XP Boost at your level?

She's in The Peoples Club and they strive to advance CC levels.  It's not Marion's personal goal but she's one of the best team players in one of the best CCs in the game.  

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Tue, Aug 9 2022 11:40 AM

Ladychipper:

I believe when this happened to EEd he wrote to WGT and they were able to fix the issue but it does not mean it has been fixed when it happens.  Something with the new award overwriting the old one or something.

Just contact WGT and they should get it fixed for you.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 5:26 AM

pmm711:
    She's in The Peoples Club and they strive to advance CC levels.  It's not Marion's personal goal but she's one of the best team players in one of the best CCs in the game.  

TY, I didn't even think about club points...it just made me wonder why.

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 11:10 AM

Thanks guys for your input and kind words. 

I wrote to WGT on Saturday August 6th and still have not heard from them nor been compensated for the lost days. This has happened to me before so I don't believe they have come up with a solution for this as of yet.  I am hoping they will give me those 5 days worth of XP Boost back.

Paul is right about the XP's in that I just try to help the club move upward.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 11:42 AM

Ladychipper:

Thanks guys for your input and kind words. 

I wrote to WGT on Saturday August 6th and still have not heard from them nor been compensated for the lost days. This has happened to me before so I don't believe they have come up with a solution for this as of yet.  I am hoping they will give me those 5 days worth of XP Boost back.

Paul is right about the XP's in that I just try to help the club move upward.

Marion They are being swamped with requests from players who used to log in through Facebook which is no longer an option, So they are running way behind. 

You might try Nico or Champion and get something done quicker, 

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 8:33 PM

borntobesting:
    You might try Nico or Champion and get something done quicker, 

Good idea!  I will try that.

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 9:14 AM

WGT came through for me, just took a while. Got a weeks worth replacement.

You know what they say "Patience Is A Virtue", but it pays off! 

RSS