Forums

Help › Forums

One & Done Week 31 Fed-Ex St Jude Classic

Mon, Aug 15 2022 11:34 PM (31 replies)
  • Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 8:23 AM

Thanks for carrying on, JD.

Going with Sung-jae Im. for  the Fed-Ex St. Jude Classic.

...henry

• DirtyDuffer
    876 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 12:07 PM

I’ll put my hex on Tyrell Hatton thus eliminating him from any possibility of success at TPC Southwind by choosing him…

sorry Ty

Thanks for continuing this JD

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 2:14 PM

Cameron Smith 

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 9:35 PM

East Frisia picks Sam Burns this week. Thank you JD!

Peace,  Friedel

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 11:43 PM

Thanks for stepping up JD - I'll give Justin Thomas a run this week!

Cheers,

Waz.

• LLLlloyd88
    176 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 1:29 AM

Sam Burns is my pick

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 2:08 AM

Scottie Scheffler…but he’s already been selected earlier so my pick is basically a waste. We need to do a tiebreaker like Judge used to do…especially since it’s a One & Done system. I think he used a random generator.  

• Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 5:17 AM

pmm711:

Scottie Scheffler…but he’s already been selected earlier so my pick is basically a waste. We need to do a tiebreaker like Judge used to do…especially since it’s a One & Done system. I think he used a random generator.  

Really? JD has stepped up and offered at his own expense to continue this competition and to simplify it he stated up front that first in first served for each selection. With well over one hundred players to choose from just pick someone else.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 6:32 AM

Imahacker58:

pmm711:

Really? JD has stepped up and offered at his own expense to continue this competition and to simplify it he stated up front that first in first served for each selection. With well over one hundred players to choose from just pick someone else.

I was going to tell him to gift the balls to someone else anyway as I hit the free rocks.  In fact, I'm throwing in another sleeve to a randomly generated pick from all the entrants this week...minus you.

And WTFAY to tell me who I can pick? No wonder you changed your status message on your profile page today to what you did.  Sums you up nicely.  Go kick your dog why don'tcha. 

Just saying, If Judge was here running it my selection would be Scottie Scheffler this week.  We've been playing this thing how many years now?  Judge ran it like every other one & done in the world is run.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 7:13 AM

"phipster" won my give-a-way and has been gifted the balls he has on his profile...The Callaway Level 34s....and...

You seriously can't make this crap up.  LMFAO

I listed the entrants in order as they posted in this thread as follows;

1. JDGHOST
    2. Gepetto1958
    3. Imahacker58
    4. phipster
    5. mrmp1
    6. HB1717
    7. almancini
    8. ander101
    9. Zzyzx01
    10. DirtyDuffer
    11. ColumbusStorm
    12. ostfriedel
    13. Tiewaz
    14. LLLlloyd88
    15. PMM711

I then went to this random generator 

https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculators/statistics/random-number-generator.php

and put in the Min # of 1 and the Max # of 13 as there were 15 entrants but I had to subtract myself and Imahacker58...and low and behold the #3 popped up. How ironic is that?

The 3rd poster was Imahacker58, but since he was ineligible the free balls go to "phipster".

Phipster, I went to your profile and saw you use the Callaway Level 34 balls.  They have been sent.  Congrats & ENJOY!

It was a 1min process to choose the winner.  Just saying...this is what Judge used to do and I even posted a link to the number generator.

RSS