Forums

Help › Forums

Goals and Achievements

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 15 2022 6:36 AM (26 replies)
  • Nancy1959
    7,054 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 1:35 AM

I just don't get it.  Since this G&A started, I have reached every goal, exceeding the amount needed to reach the top prize.  This past week, I got 170 points when the top prize was 150. Each time, it reset me to zero, with a bunch of worthless prizes on the horizon for this next week.

Still, I set out to achieve the goals for this week (and day).  I achieved every one of them, playing a CTTH round, hitting two dings in a round (5 times), getting an eagle (I got multiple eagles in several rounds), and another one or two that I cannot remember.

I did not get ONE of these awards.  What's the point of playing these?

~Nancy

• Frits
    584 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 1:46 AM

Same problem here

Frits

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 1:50 AM

Nancy1959:

I just don't get it.  Since this G&A started…

I did not get ONE of these awards.  What's the point of playing these?

~Nancy

Oh Nancy…they’re loving the likes of you! 👍🏻👍🏻

The likes of me…not so much. 😜 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 2:11 AM

I am experiencing all the same as Nancy , and Nicos response was that if you want to progress beyond the rewards given at 150 stars , was you need to be a premier member or premier plus member to get further. Getting 170 stars , doesn’t get more than I think it was 10 credits , and other stuff that in my view is pointless. 
    It is a system which is broken that was broken when delivered , I don’t object to the idea of it , just that it is t working . Lesley

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 3:03 AM

Nancy1959:
    Still, I set out to achieve the goals for this week (and day).  I achieved every one of them, playing a CTTH round, hitting two dings in a round (5 times), getting an eagle (I got multiple eagles in several rounds), and another one or two that I cannot remember.

This is just an idea, not a comment on what you're playing and it could be wrong anyway.  

I've noticed on some of the work involved in getting these awards CC tournaments don't count.  This could be the case with the Eagle and (although I can't see why but you never know :-/) it's vaguely possible it's also the case with the dings. No idea why the CTTH one wouldn't work though.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 3:37 AM

Not bad coming from someone who said they were quitting the game because there are no levels above 200.

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 4:52 AM

DodgyPutter:
    I've noticed on some of the work involved in getting these awards CC tournaments don't count.  This could be the case with the Eagle and (although I can't see why but you never know :-/) it's vaguely possible it's also the case with the dings. No idea why the CTTH one wouldn't work though.

A few of the goals- you have to click GO on that goal to achieve the reward for it. Not sure if it supposed to be that way or not really but that is what i have seen.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 6:53 AM

callaghan159:

Not bad coming from someone who said they were quitting the game because there are no levels above 200.

There have been many players who have posted in the forum that they are quitting, only to continue playing later that day...lmao.  No idea why they even post it in the forum, but whatever. 

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 7:29 AM

ct690911:
    No idea why they even post it in the forum,

Lonely ol soles looking for attention.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 7:32 AM

PureGro1:

DodgyPutter:

A few of the goals- you have to click GO on that goal to achieve the reward for it. Not sure if it supposed to be that way or not really but that is what i have seen.

Don’t click on the coin room achievements, unless you actually want to play in that coin room , particularly dangerous if you click on bellagio or Monaco !! Lol

RSS