Forums

Help › Forums

Achievment notifications are stealing excitement

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 22 2022 5:33 PM (3 replies)
  • MoonGlobe
    22 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 8:31 AM

Please hold the notifications until after the ball is dead.

Having a notification pop up right after club hit takes away the suspense and thrill of sinking an Eagle or other great deed. It is sad when playing with friends, sharing screens, and we already know what is about to happen instead of that edge of the seat suspense we once felt on many shots. It is taking the excitement out of it. It is disappointing. Sort of taking the wind out of the sails. 

Have the notifications appear only after the ball has stopped. Better yet, hold them until after the round as they are also not appealing to those creating videos. 

• Towsalot621
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 10:09 AM

I agree, takes away the will it go in or not, also lets you know if you won the match before it's visibly over.

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 4:00 PM

This is already on the WGT issue log and will hopefully be addressed during the next big update.

• MoonGlobe
    22 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 5:33 PM

Thanks for stopping in...

Good to know. It would be good to suppress those notifications until post match.

However, I would like to stop getting credit for Eagles, and Aces I have not made so I would say that is a bigger priority to correct at this point.   

RSS