Help › Forums

Contacting WGT, TopGolf, or Peanut Labs

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 10 2022 3:43 AM (3 replies)
  • DivotKing2020
    5 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 12:12 PM

OK, just so everyone is aware -

I recently had my Peanut Labs account permanently suspended for no good reason.  Here's what I found out about that:

1. They can suspend your account at THEIR will...for apparently whatever reason they want.  Absolutely no rhyme or reason.

2. There is NO way to contact them except through the useless email to "Contact Support".

3. They have a phone number for their main office in SF, CA, but it states that it's out of service.

4. All other referenced phone numbers are either out of service or go to a FULL voice mail.

On to TopGolf.

There, again, is no way to contact them.  They have a corporate phone number that has 3 options:

1. Find your local TopGolf location.

2. Tech Support.

3. Leave Feedback.

For option 2, they tell you to go to topgolf.com/support, which has a form you can fill out specifically for TopGolf, not WGT.

On to WGT.

There is NO phone number for WGT, except one in the T&C's regarding your personal info, which goes to a voice mail that is....you guessed it...FULL.

The only way to contact WGT is through the Contact form, which will end up in a canned answer (or no answer) regarding account related questions.

So...

For all you loyal WGT-er's out there, enjoy.  The probability of getting your survey account suspended is way up there.  Only recourse - now that WGT has the achievements, you can gain credits and coins...SSSSLLLLLLOOOOOWWWWLLLLLYYYY.  Otherwise, you spend money on the game.  Lots of it.

• DivotKing2020
    5 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2022 11:57 AM

Bump on this

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, Aug 9 2022 3:16 PM

DivotKing2020:
    The only way to contact WGT is through the Contact form, which will end up in a canned answer (or no answer) regarding account related questions.

You can also contact them via their Discord server.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 3:43 AM

DivotKing2020:
    Otherwise, you spend money on the game.  Lots of it.
    You always have the option to play for free..

I rather spend my money on the game (10 bucks per week bring you far) than my precious lifetime on low paying exercises. Most of us can earn money faster in a real job!

RSS