Forums

Help › Forums

One & Done Week 30 - Wyndham Championship

Tue, Aug 9 2022 12:42 AM (29 replies)
  • Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 6:45 AM

If this tournie is still on, I'll go with Rickie Fowler.  His tee time is 12:49pm. 

Not sure if anyone at WGT will pick this up.  They seem to have bigger fish to fry.  Nevertheless, I've enjoyed it.

...henry

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 11:48 AM

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 12:02 AM

Zzyzx01:

Not sure if anyone at WGT will pick this up.  They seem to have bigger fish to fry.

I’m praying that’s the case and that nothing is wrong with Judge. He’s a really good dude for all he’s been doing through the years.  πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 7:02 AM

pmm711:
    I’m praying that’s the case and that nothing is wrong with Judge. He’s a really good dude for all he’s been doing through the years.  πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

He is indeed a good guy indeed. BUT he did post that he was moving on from WGT? So maybe he has departed?

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 2:46 PM

JDGHOST:

pmm711:

He is indeed a good guy indeed. BUT he did post that he was moving on from WGT? So maybe he has departed?

Ahhhhhh…I missed that post from him.  I’m sure that means the “one and done” is, well, done.  πŸ˜‚

• Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 3:46 PM

Just messaged WGTChamp on discord and the Judge has indeed left the company as of last Friday, maybe someone else can run it for them next year. 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 3:50 PM

Hi friends. 

Unfortunately our friend WGTJudgeSmails left the company as of last Friday.

I'll see what I can do about finding someone to continue the One and Done. 

_CHAMPION 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 7:07 PM

Thanks Champ! 🏌🏼‍β™‚οΈβ›³οΈπŸ†β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Sat, Aug 6 2022 9:19 AM

WGTChampion:

Hi friends. 

Unfortunately our friend WGTJudgeSmails left the company as of last Friday.

I'll see what I can do about finding someone to continue the One and Done. 

_CHAMPION 

TY Champ BTW some of us are  owed prize money still? I know I never received the 1,500 credits for "The Open" I was the only one who picked Cam Smith?

Cheers

JD

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Aug 6 2022 11:49 AM

I'll take over running the thing if WGT gives me the rights to do so. I can set the prizes and communicate to Champ who is to be paid whatever.  I'll commit the time.

RSS