Help › Forums

SELECTING BALL

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 5 2022 7:30 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CSM111
    119 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 5:47 AM

Great Answers , and I think we are getting there, so if I have balls in my closet EXACTLY LIKE THE ONES I AM USING IN CURRENT ROUND. When I hit my last ball in bag it will let me use the exact same balls that are in closet! Love all the answers so fall . Fun thread just want to make sure 

thanks

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 2:59 PM

CSM111:

Great Answers , and I think we are getting there, so if I have balls in my closet EXACTLY LIKE THE ONES I AM USING IN CURRENT ROUND. When I hit my last ball in bag it will let me use the exact same balls that are in closet! Love all the answers so fall . Fun thread just want to make sure 

thanks

Kind of, They are in sleeves of 3- so if you had 2 sleeves of a certain ball- you would have 6 of those balls when you used 2 of the first sleeve you get a pop up that says buy more balls- since you know you have another sleeve you can ignore this one if you want and keep playing.

When you have used 2 of the 3 in the last sleeve they again ask if you want to buy balls- IF you do not buy more and lose that ball...Then you get the free "Rock" ball because you only brought the balls equipped with you to the course.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 7:28 PM

CSM111:
    if I have balls in my closet EXACTLY LIKE THE ONES I AM USING IN CURRENT ROUND. When I hit my last ball in bag it will let me use the exact same balls that are in closet!
    Not quite, I'm afraid:

All the "exact same balls" are in your bag (hundreds, it you buy them), but those of the same type in, say, different colour aren't - they are not "exact same" and banned to the closet.

Think of article numbers (which they probably have) - only one in the bag!

• CSM111
    119 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 7:30 PM

Thanks that answers my question , have a great day and keep your balls dry lol

• PAGES
RSS