Help › Forums

SELECTING BALL

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 5 2022 7:30 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • taz01
    287 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 4:14 PM

Why is it that when I run out of the ball I am playing I am not able to select another ball from my bag instead of having to finish out the game using a WGT ball?

We should be able to select a ball that we have payed for and not have to use a WGT ball.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 5:00 PM

That’s how golf works. In fact if this game was being 100% accurate you would be DQ’d when you run out of your selected balls. At least you are reminded and given the opportunity to purchase more of the same balls when you first go to use the last one and when you are about to take the last hit on that last ball. 

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2022 4:54 AM

MarchieB:

That’s how golf works. In fact if this game was being 100% accurate you would be DQ’d when you run out of your selected balls. At least you are reminded and given the opportunity to purchase more of the same balls when you first go to use the last one and when you are about to take the last hit on that last ball. 

and after you run out of the ball you started with....you are given the chance to purchase the same ball to finish the round.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2022 6:26 AM

callaghan159:
    and after you run out of the ball you started with....you are given the chance to purchase the same ball to finish the round.

Unless it’s changed, I’m pretty sure if you’re using the last ball in your bag and you lose it (out of bounds/water) you automatically go to starter. That’s why it’s important to buy more if you get to the point you’re using the last one.

• CSM111
    119 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2022 6:29 AM

I have 12 balls same kind, so after my last hit why would I want to purchase another sleeve of three. Forget the rules because they are replacing ball any way?? 

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2022 8:48 AM

taz01:

Why is it that when I run out of the ball I am playing I am not able to select another ball from my bag instead of having to finish out the game using a WGT ball?

We should be able to select a ball that we have payed for and not have to use a WGT ball.

Really ? You have been here playing since 2011 so you should already know the answer to your post . In case you dont know then use the search feature >>>>>>> and find out . Also dont start a game with only 1-2 balls in your bag .

• CSM111
    119 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2022 10:34 AM

So let me ask let’s say you start with two balls and you loose them both but have more of same balls in your inventory. So after last hit it will not use same balls you already have in your inventory you have to either ball more balls or they switch to basic ball.

thanks ahead of time 

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2022 2:48 PM

You start with however many balls you have of the one you select. If you only have two then you only have two. If you have 10 sleeves (10x3) then you have 30 balls.  Once you get to zero then you automatically go to the starter ball. But you are also given opportunities before you get to zero to buy more mid round. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2022 10:12 AM

taz01:
    Why is it that when I run out of the ball I am playing I am not able to select another ball from my bag [...]

May I correct your thinking?

The other balls aren't in the bag but in the inventory, and the bag is locked...

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 4:11 AM

Well said.  People need to think of all of the different type of balls you own as being at home in your closet.  The only balls in your bag are all of the ones exactly like the type you selected to use for the round you just decided to play. 

KEY WORDS:  "EXACTLY LIKE THE TYPE YOU SELECTED FOR THE CURRENT ROUND YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY".

• PAGES
RSS