Help › Forums

Mon, Aug 1 2022 3:23 PM (2 replies)
  • lousoly
    65 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 7:52 AM

• Porsche993tt
    14 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 10:38 PM

If you want to attract international players, your recruiting should be in English also.

I translated for you if you want. I do not know if you familiar with the Acadians Cup. I am from Lafayette, La and we golf with the group from Poitier.

Ron Gaubert

Hello,

I am Claude new director appointed by the new owner of the COMMUNAUTE FRANCPHONE WGT (CFWG) TITOUNETTE84, my WGT username is Lousoly,

Our club is active again with a good team of directors. Level 18 and 96 members today.

We create tournaments, internal competitions, also play clash and turf without it being a priority.

You want to join us at CFWGT, make the request we will accept you with pleasure or you are already a member with us and we appreciate your qualities so come quickly to discord.

Our club has its Live website on DISCORD (chat, screen sharing, live match, vocal lounge, and lots of lounges that will fascinate you)

I suggest you meet us there immediately, or 24 hours a day a member of the management team is there to guide or help you.

steps to take:

on phone or computer, you can install the discord application, or connect to the web and your browser

follow the link below which will take you directly to the Club's discord

https://bit.ly/invitation_CFWGT
  • lousoly
    65 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 3:23 PM

Bello , good evening , 

I'am lad to meet you . 

About a proposition , why not . ? 

My email is  divinetsens569@gmail.com

But first off all , we are in  France , we are French . We are loocking for French players or double nationality . 

We will need more French speaking teams living on five continents, but this is futuristic.

Regards . 

claude 

RSS