Forums

Help › Forums

Goals & Achievements - Live on all platforms

Fri, Mar 31 2023 9:13 PM (258 replies)
  • mik11235
    55 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 10:32 AM

Man I don't know how you do it, but this game just goes from bad to worse. Unless you have the time and money and effort to score 51's etc the game is hardly worth playing. It's a bigger mess now with  Goals and Achievements. Some how I lost a few thousand coins while accessing them !

If you can't fix basic issues or produce a product that is enjoyable to play without annoyance just sell the product to someone who can. You seem like none of you actually play the game and then write a long list of stuff that needs changing for the better.

Top Golf needs to stick to real golf and sell this to a gaming company because you lot seem pretty cluless.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 11:39 AM

"Hole out from of the green" for 5 stars. Got one today in a A/S from 40/50 rough. Does that not count as a hole out? Has no rules saying where it has to be from or is it because It happened in A/S. Cheers

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 1:48 PM

callaghan159:
    because It happened in A/S. Cheers

Yes, they dont count on stats or awards

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 2:11 PM

Nothing in alt shot or MP counts, it's all about coin rooms and tournaments.  The reason given being mobile can't play Alt or MP. 

The fact folk that play social games are being excluded is apparently as they have no spaces for any awards (lol not even one!) for them among the 100 or so, I could list some of what has been included at this point but I'd better not.  That said why they can't even give folk playing that the crumb of a chip in is totally beyond me :-/ 

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 3:46 PM

PureGro1:

callaghan159:
    because It happened in A/S. Cheers

Yes, they dont count on stats or awards

Cools. Thanks for your help. Cheers

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 3:48 PM

DodgyPutter:
    it's all about coin rooms and tournaments.

I've never played a coin room game and don't plan on it, but I do play the WGT weeklies when I can.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 10:31 PM

Hi Nico , any news on these 11 silver apparel boxes please ?

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 2:35 AM

Nico,

Now the G&As popup is delayed from appearing prior to seeing the shot result…this is a good thing.  But, now, if you’re a fast player like me, it pops up during the swing of my next shot…this is a bad thing.

Can you truly consider making the popup an off/on switch in our settings?  I think people know how to view and collect G&As without having to be reminded they hit a G&A during play.

Another suggestion…why not just give the G&A reward out vs making players go to a screen and actually collect them manually before expiring?  

Thanks for all you’re doing to address the issues!

Paul

• Hilltopbuck
    261 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 5:25 AM

Excellent suggestions from Paul, Nico. This would help make a great addition to the game even better!  Thank you, Paul, and thank you. I o/WGT for considering. 

Bill

(Hilltopbuck) 

• RyjaTybas
    5,139 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 12:03 PM

pmm711:
    Can you truly consider making the popup an off/on switch in our settings?  I think people know how to view and collect G&As without having to be reminded they hit a G&A during play.

Totally agree.

RSS