Forums

Help › Forums

Membership Not Added

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 11 2023 7:04 PM (3 replies)
  • grider20
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2022 11:30 AM

I purchased the premier monthly membership yesterday and it has still not been credited to my account. My transactions show that the coins were added and then taken out for the 1,799, but I have not received any perks of the membership. I would hope that my membership will be extended until it is added to my account and literally not wasting money.

• WGTNico
    616 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2022 2:24 PM

Please contact customer support and they can get that fixed for you, they'll likely be needing the Apple transaction ID screenshot from your email 

https://m.wgt.com/help/request

grider20:

I purchased the premier monthly membership yesterday and it has still not been credited to my account. My transactions show that the coins were added and then taken out for the 1,799, but I have not received any perks of the membership. I would hope that my membership will be extended until it is added to my account and literally not wasting money.

• grider20
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2022 7:04 PM

Support team got me up and rolling within 24 hours. While I wish it was an instant process they were quick to get me set up. Thank you 

• StephanGolfbeast
    8 Posts
    Fri, Aug 11 2023 7:04 PM

I have the same issue. still not resolved after 4 days though I provided all information, including screenshots

RSS