Forums

Help › Forums

a new bug in town

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 24 2022 12:07 PM (6 replies)
  • alpenpirat
    1,123 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2022 4:36 AM

after the last free rental, have all day lot of advertising to buy the clubs i had ranted. New is, that i cant change my clubs and balls now. There is coming allways, that the change is not allowed at time. 

• Kalliste
    1,405 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2022 5:45 AM

Hey there Alpen,

this has been talked about often in these Forums.

You have to go to Settings and make sure Customize Equipment is on Advanced not normal. Then you can change your clubs and golf balls.

Listee

• alpenpirat
    1,123 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2022 10:02 AM

no, i cant, thats im talking about. 

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2022 10:20 AM

alpenpirat:

no, i cant, thats im talking about. 

Post a picture of your Edit Equipment Screen

• HamdenPro
    2,408 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2022 11:29 AM

alpenpirat:
    after the last free rental, have all day lot of advertising to buy the clubs i had ranted. New is, that i cant change my clubs and balls now

Same thing happened the other day to another member. He sent an email to 

members@worldgolftour.com

That seemed to do the trick. Member services got him back on track. This was his thread.

User disabled - World Golf Tour (wgt.com)

EDIT: In future, if you have any other problems, you need only post in 1 thread.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2022 11:34 AM

That guy got his account disable for starting a new (second) account after not being able to change a club!! 😖

I’m almost 100% sure if what the issue is here but was chewed out when I posted a possible answer. Now if the OP would post a pic of their Edit Equipment screen it could probably be cleared up easily. G

• HamdenPro
    2,408 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2022 12:07 PM

True about 2nd account, but he was unable to restore clubs in first account. In any event, an email to wgt seemed to do the job.

Notwithstanding, I am sure you are correct, in that you could help if a screen shot was posted.

RSS