Forums

Help › Forums

This game has some serious issues!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 8 2023 10:59 PM (9 replies)
  • POMA78
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2022 6:18 AM

You hit the ball perfect and the ball fly away right or left or not even half the distance? (not windy at all)

You hit the bunker, choose the right club and can't f'n get out of the beach? (not buried deep)

The bunker play is pathetic atm!

You putt perfect and the ball barely moves?

What's going on here?

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2022 7:20 AM

POMA78:

You hit the ball perfect and

1. You hit the ball perfect and the ball fly away right or left or not even half the distance? (not windy at all)

You may have hit the ball "perfect", with wrong club or spin or etc...but you didnt hit the shot right is your answer.
    2. You hit the bunker, choose the right club and can't f'n get out of the beach? (not buried deep)

You did not choose the right club or you hot distance/spin wrong and this is why you cant get out of the bunker.
    3. You putt perfect and the ball barely moves?

Well, again- you may have putted "perfectly" but you did not hit it hard enough.
    4. What's going on here?

You need to practice, and take responsibility for making a bad shot or the wrong shot or...

Its on you to get better at the game not the game to conform to what you believe is a "Perfect" shot. There are people that have played since WGT started that are still learning things.

You would do well to find another country club where people play and can help you get better if that is your goal.

• CaptRon48
    181 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2022 11:18 AM

His putting issue just sounds like he has the wrong screen up. We have all been there both ways too hard to light . 

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2022 10:14 PM

POMA78:
    You hit the bunker, choose the right club and can't f'n get out of the beach? (not buried deep)

IMHO, if your club is different from a wedge, it's not the right club!
    (from 30% sand up)

POMA78:
    When on the green, check the green speed.

When outside the green, better choose a different club (I like to flop a short wedge!)

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2022 12:40 AM

POMA78:

You hit the ball perfect and the ball fly away right or left or not even half the distance? (not windy at all)

What's going on here?

I do agree that fairway bunkers are way too penal. There are many variables to the game. Check out this video by a top WGT player trying to explain some of the variables.

LET'S TALK ABOUT VEM! - YouTube

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2022 7:59 AM

POMA78: I understand your frustration. But consider this: you have been playing this game all of four (4 ) MONTHS!  I know that this is not real golf and because of that you should be able to win The Open or such in perhaps a year of starting.

HMMM. 

Perhaps I am being too facetious. What I am trying to say is that the best players on WGT have been spending many, many days playing thousands of rounds,  If FMagnets, with over 27,000 rounds, were to say that WGT has a problem we would all open our ears. When you say things about the game we tend to hear someone who expects this game to be like so many internet games; that is extremely easy. 

It's not an easy game and takes a great deal of practice. When you have added 2000 rounds to the 87 you have played, you will start to understand the game. When you have played 5087 rounds you will KNOW the game.

It will take time and work or you will continue to think the game has flaws and you will quit. Good luck going forward.

• Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2022 11:00 PM

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2022 6:34 AM

Do not judge so quickly...

last night I played Merion and shot the perfect game!

Really, I made the Perfect shot on every single hole. I was expecting to shoot a 50 or so, Problem is none of my Perfect shots worked and I ended up with a 65...

• HamdenPro
    2,408 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2022 10:35 AM

HackWilson1930:

When you say things about the game we tend to hear someone who expects this game to be like so many internet games; that is extremely easy. 

It's not an easy game and takes a great deal of practice. When you have added 2000 rounds to the 87 you have played, you will start to understand the game. When you have played 5087 rounds you will KNOW the game.

It will take time and work or you will continue to think the game has flaws and you will quit. Good luck going forward.

Image result for exaclty clip art

• rachelgomez123
    23 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2023 10:59 PM

It sounds like you may be experiencing some technical issues with your WGT game. Have you tried troubleshooting your internet connection or clearing your cache and cookies? It's possible that these issues could be caused by a poor connection or a problem with your browser.

If you continue to experience these problems, you may want to reach out to the WGT support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps or help you identify any bugs or glitches in the game.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

RSS