Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • mrm6400
    1,787 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2022 5:19 AM

Friday October the 28th I played a couple of rounds in the Clash but it did not give me credit for them.  It is stuck on 11 and the system is not giving me credit for rounds played in the Clash therefore the count is off and did not receive the award of country club passes.

Getting very old to have to keep up with this and try to chase down the awards.

Hope this type of issue would be corrected by now for all Goals & Achievements.

Thanks,

Michael

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2022 8:56 AM

twinponds169:

Nico,

Check that I had 15 dings on my meter stats on the complete 18 hole Wolf scorecard that I played tonight. Still says Go instead of Collect. I checked the scorecard before putting on the 18th and was short 4 dings, sacrificed my score and hit a few short putts to reach 15. Checked the scorecard after game end and meter stats showed 15 dings.

Thanks.

I guess this is hopeless, huh? Same exact goal failed to pay off for a friend I played with last night as well, (Farnarcler).

We've discussed with others that we play with nightly on just completely ignoring and forgetting about all this G&A stuff.

• AlaskanDame
    18,878 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2022 9:26 AM

I had a goal of playing 6 coin room holes. 

So I played two full rounds in a 3-hole room.  No forfeits, no TB’s, just played.  Got only credit for 5 holes.

Figured it might be that “delay” thing cause people didn’t want to know holeouts before ball landed, so I played another coins hole.  Still stayed at 5.

Last option: used the GO button on the goal.  Played one more coin hole and finally got credit for 6th hole.

Is the GO button supposed to be that necessary?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2022 9:33 AM

Thanks Nico , now have my star for pro shop purchase 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2022 3:58 PM

Now in achievements for "In a row" it counts wins that are gained in a tie break, now in goals for "go on a seven-game winning streak in coin games", it not only doesn't give a win but puts you back to 0.

Weird how wgt can fix it in one place and not in another :-/

• Kittykat2017
    505 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2022 9:42 AM

On goals & achievements. 1 goal is to score 200 or better on a ctth game. Of course wgt has it set to 15- 25 mph winds. I have trouble hitting 250 with no wind . Another useless ad-on is goals & achievements.

• Taz7466
    146 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2022 1:39 PM

DodgyPutter:

Now in achievements for "In a row" it counts wins that are gained in a tie break, now in goals for "go on a seven-game winning streak in coin games", it not only doesn't give a win but puts you back to 0.

Weird how wgt can fix it in one place and not in another :-/

Same issue here. Should have been up to 10 wins in a row, but after winning my last 2 games in a tie break, it has reset to zero.

• keithm1
    1,137 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2022 8:06 AM

i have many that stopped going up weeks ago.ive completed the manhatten room,clash to win and a few others but they seem stuck on the number they are on.

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2022 11:29 AM

pdb1:
    It would be nice to know what it does work on . When I try it , it rarely takes me to the event .

Takes to coin games 99% of the time.

RSS