Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2022 4:51 AM

bossbird:

AlaskanDame:

Nico, the credit for winning a coin room game after a TB is still not working.  I played my three rounds of the showdown today and only got credit for the outright win, not TB win.

EDIT:  I looked again.  I only had to PLAY 3 coin room games with an active sponsor.  I played my three showdown rounds but got credit for only one.  Since two went to TB, I assume that’s the problem.

Then that must be a problem I encountered in Tokyo , played 3 won 3 but only credited on achievements on one . 
    It would be great to know when some of these issues will be sorted , haven’t seen Nico on here recently 

So the match ended in a tie and the dev forgot to account for the tiebreaker….OOPS.  You can’t make this stuff up, eh?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2022 10:08 AM

Why are we not getting any feed back here ? Must we be on discord to find out what’s going on ! 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2022 10:48 AM

bossbird:

Why are we not getting any feed back here ? Must we be on discord to find out what’s going on ! 

Probably, they are both there,

WGTChampion — Today at 17:39

Yeah we want to give worthy challenges based on skill. Should be cool.

WGT Nico — Today at 17:41

you're cool champ

Lol, sadly hitting the ball into the water, getting triple bogie or worse  and score 42 or better on PB F9 (hmm, I wonder if better means fewer strokes or more ball hits)   seem to be among my "worthy challenges".  Ok so they've got me worked out.

Just my opinion but I reckon with the initial rush of sales over, of Premium etc, the challenges are about to get harder.  To clarify that, I don't mean harder as in needing skill,  I mean more costly and difficult, like play 18 holes, complete a bracket tournament etc.

Edit: Friday Q&A with WGT Nico

It's been awhile since we've done a q&a ask me anything in the wgt server and felt it was time to do another one this Friday at 3pm PT. Stop by, come with your questions regarding anything WGT. If you are unable to be there, it will be recorded so you won't miss anything.

• craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2022 11:23 AM

You just don’t make money if you don’t care about people first . Putting cash over caring has never rewarded .

Do not get exited and rush into things . A little bit of time up front to validate an idea can make all the difference in the world .

Your earnings become a by-product of how well you serve your audience / customers .

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2022 3:24 PM

bossbird:

That's probably your best bet.

Both WGTChampion and WGTNico have mentioned recently in Discord that a lot of G&A bugs should be fixed with the next downtime, which is planned for Aug 30th... including the backfilling of achievement awards. 

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2022 1:43 AM

Not had a ace in ctth and have 2 actual HIO but last time I looked I had 8 showing

• Eddie77
    274 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2022 3:34 AM

Thanks for the update, Ed

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2022 10:04 AM

Hey everyone, 

any bugs/issues that have been reported in here, discord, socials, or things we've found on our own regarding goals & achievements all have tickets open for them already. 

Many of them will be fixed at the next downtime towards the end of the month (barring delays they're typically on the last Tuesday of every month). The bug fixes and patch notes next downtime should be very long and extensive. 

Also, I don't ignore the forums, and I do still read everything that gets posted, I just don't always respond because I personally think it clutters up a forum more when my responses would just be something along the lines of: "we already have a ticket open for that, or thank you for the report." Personally I don't like the way it looks in forums. If that's what people want me to do more I'm definitely open into doing so! I respond that way in Discord because it doesn't clutter up a channel or anything by responding that way.

Discord is better for real time conversations and immediate postings so yes myself and Champ are in there more often and it is overall more active than the forums are. Now I'm not saying that you have to go to the Discord, ultimately that's your decision, and the forums here will never go away either as there's far too much amazing info and use in here.

-

Nico

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2022 10:39 AM

Roger that, Nico. Thanks for keeping us posted.

I don't know... try to talk in Discord makes me feel... awkward and shy. LOL Posting here in the forums is more like quietly asking questions to your prof at your desk while in Discord, it feels like you're coming out in front of the whole class to say what you gotta say.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2022 11:32 AM

Thanks Nico , that’s important feedback 

RSS