User disabled

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 22 2022 4:44 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • arnold1410
    117 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2022 11:36 AM

Hi WGT,

I got the below error on my old account when i tried renting an iron set and after the rental i could not re equip my old iron set and got the below error

So i created another account and was playing but now i am getting the same error for the new account also.

Please help me out.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=56a2153e53&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r2862057850604023476&th=1821cb4f5c30ab87&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-HXROwtAGV_oP-T3W1DGD708AUsQTigoYvITPpWVatV3pf4uQKPmhnSriM6GvZ4D4zwzq2oHBq6sb7HOAalTguUWiJmyuufnCBZe5J_2H8R2Ew66ClNME9u0k&disp=emb&realattid=ii_l5tw7tq20

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2022 12:49 PM

arnold1410:

I got the below error on my old account when i tried renting an iron set and after the rental i could not re equip my old iron set and got the below error

So i created another account and was playing but now i am getting the same error for the new account also

It seems you are posting from your old account. Although you created a new account but are now back using your old account (unless the account you used to post here is an "old old" account (which would make it 2 olds), before the "old" account).

Considering you received the same error message on both accounts, it seems unrelated unless you also rented clubs on the new account.

If you have a third account, try renting from that account and see if you get the same error.

I am not sure what the error you got on your old account, but it appears, now, at least to me, perhaps you have one account too many. That may account for the problems you have with your accounts.

• guybe
    15 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2022 5:39 PM

hi guys me im here  playing nnot win pieces when i win because my user is grey and not green have been hack and i b stoles 4 a around 60.000 pieces and now my user always grey when am in and not green  i have this account 4 several years and i dt play a lot no more because it dt worth it ty in advance Guy 

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2022 11:46 PM

guybe:
    ...and now my user always grey when am in and not green

This appears to have happened since the last update, our WGT.com profile page status displays offline permanently. It does not affect your game though Guy because WGT.com is separate from that.

• arnold1410
    117 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2022 2:57 AM

HamdenPro:

arnold1410:

So i created another account and was playing but now i am getting the same error for the new account also

It seems you are posting from your old account. Although you created a new account but are now back using your old account (unless the account you used to post here is an "old old" account (which would make it 2 olds), before the "old" account).

Considering you received the same error message on both accounts, it seems unrelated unless you also rented clubs on the new account.

If you have a third account, try renting from that account and see if you get the same error.

I am not sure what the error you got on your old account, but it appears, now, at least to me, perhaps you have one account too many. That may account for the problems you have with your accounts.

Wow Hamden that's a lot of accounts. Anyway thank you for replying. All i want is to play so if WGT can release any one of the two accounts it would be nice.

I just want to play.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2022 5:44 AM

arnold1410:
    I just want to play

Ok, I understand the desire to play.

I was going to post some links for you, to other threads, where this issue is discussed, but I see you have posted your inquiry in many threads already.

At this point, I would suggest sending an email to members@worldgolftour.com and explain your problem.  You may have a combination of problems. The initial problem, not being able to equip clubs as well as the fact that you know have multiple accounts

Good luck and I hope you are able to get this straightened out so you can play.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2022 6:17 AM

arnold1410:

Wow Hamden that's a lot of accounts. Anyway thank you for replying. All i want is to play so if WGT can release any one of the two accounts it would be nice.

I just want to play.

Are you saying your original problem was not being able to re-equip your clubs after renting some and in desperation you opened another account.  Wgt then suspended them both?

Try re-equipping in the way described in the other thread you posted in and you may be ok.  Generally wgt ban the subsequent account(s) and not the original so, if there were only ever the two, this one should be ok.

Another thing to try is post in Discord, since your original post the mod's have posted roughly 119 times there and once here.

• arnold1410
    117 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2022 7:30 AM

HamdenPro:

arnold1410:
    I just want to play

Ok, I understand the desire to play.

I was going to post some links for you, to other threads, where this issue is discussed, but I see you have posted your inquiry in many threads already.

At this point, I would suggest sending an email to members@worldgolftour.com and explain your problem.  You may have a combination of problems. The initial problem, not being able to equip clubs as well as the fact that you know have multiple accounts

Good luck and I hope you are able to get this straightened out so you can play.

Thank you buddy for explaining things to me. Hope to play a game with you once this is sorted.

• arnold1410
    117 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2022 7:33 AM

DodgyPutter:

arnold1410:

I just want to play.

Are you saying your original problem was not being able to re-equip your clubs after renting some and in desperation you opened another account.  Wgt then suspended them both?

Try re-equipping in the way described in the other thread you posted in and you may be ok.  Generally wgt ban the subsequent account(s) and not the original so, if there were only ever the two, this one should be ok.

Another thing to try is post in Discord, since your original post the mod's have posted roughly 119 times there and once here.

Thank you dodgy for replying.

I am not able to re equip as mentioned on the other thread. I am not able to go into the settings option as the home page does not load and it gives me the user disabled error.

I have sent an email with all the screenshots as mentioned above by Hamden lets hope they reply.

• arnold1410
    117 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2022 9:06 AM

Thank you all for replying. Got my account opened.

• PAGES
RSS