Forums

Help › Forums

Free callaways via email

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 10 2022 12:00 AM (5 replies)
  • xgtdec
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2022 4:16 AM

Every time i take a break from WGT i get an email saying how much im missed and if i log back in i get 3 free balls via an email link

Sure enough the link opens up WGT....and i log in but i get nothing.....is this just a WGT scam to force a log in and keep an account active? Its happened twice in the last month

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2022 1:22 PM

Is there a promotional code? Assume you've checked your inventory. Contact via Discord, phone, or email?  Good luck.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2022 2:05 PM

Only promotion I have seen for free Cally balls was to invite friends to WGT and get free balls and yes I have seen this lately.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2022 7:54 PM

xgtdec:

Every time i take a break from WGT i get an email saying how much im missed and if i log back in i get 3 free balls via an email link

Sure enough the link opens up WGT....and i log in but i get nothing.....is this just a WGT scam to force a log in and keep an account active? Its happened twice in the last month

When WGT gives  you anything now it doesn’t go straight to your inventory. It goes to your inbox. When the game starts, on the bottom right side is daily bonus. Tap ir click there. When that loads on the top is inbox. Tap or click there. If you have any free balls they will be thete. You have to tap or click on them to accept them.  

• charliecuzby
    149 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2022 1:48 PM

I received the same email.  "We miss you,.."   It says to login for your free balls, I have logged in and there is nothing in my inbox and there are no new balls in my equipment.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 12:00 AM

Well personally I don’t think you should be given sleeve of balls just for logging in, when millions play daily and don’t get given any. Let’s hope they don’t bribe you again.

RSS