Help › Forums

AS cheating!!!

Thu, Aug 4 2022 2:20 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2022 5:11 PM

It has become an ongoing thing.

2 opps agree to end the game when they are losing and game ends without a result.  How does this happen?

Just happened to me when we were about to win on 10th hole.

What is WGT doing to stop this?

Forget the stats, we also lose xp points and it is pure cheating.

To avoid a sanction, I will not post the names of the players in this match, but I expect a specific answer.

Tom.

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2022 5:37 PM

This has happened to me (and my partners) at least 8 times in the last 2 months.

It used to be 1 player on each team had to agree to end the match with no outcome.  What happened to that?

Tom.

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2022 5:57 PM

jacktrade51:
    2 opps agree to end the game when they are losing and game ends without a result.

How do you know this? Is that the message from WGT? or are you thinking this is what happened to end w/o winner?

I know there is a bug with invites coming in during games- that has caused this to happen a few times to myself, others I play with/Vs and has been discussed in these forums.

Other than the holes un-played, you do get your XP up to that point and for your daily streak if playing the new day game its just not shown to you as it normally is when game ends.

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2022 5:57 PM

While I am at it, since I have to be online to invite or be invited to play in AS games, is there a way to go offline and prevent further invites without killing my ability to chat in the game I'm in?

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2022 7:16 PM

jacktrade51:
    While I am at it, since I have to be online to invite or be invited to play in AS games, is there a way to go offline and prevent further invites without killing my ability to chat in the game I'm in?

If I'm hosting a game, I'll be offline in the settings when I send out the invites.

If I've been invited for a game, I will go to the settings & go offline before accepting the game invite.

I hope this helps mate.

Waz. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2022 10:43 PM

jacktrade51:

If you are host, Tiewaz is correct……don’t go online in settings.  Just invite.

If you are invited, click on invite, but BEFORE you accept it, take the “x” off the box in the upper right of the invite that says “visible to friends.”  (That is, uncheck the box)

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2022 9:45 AM

Thanks Waz and AKD.

Tom.

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2022 5:55 PM

Here we go again.  AS cheating multiplying.  Why bother to play with anyone you don't know.  Rampant cheating.

Played to the 8th hole on WC F9.  We were 2 up and I hit my tee shot to 3 feet.  Somehow the opps managed to quit without a result.  It also cost my club over 9000 cc xp points since I had a pass in play on the 1st game of the WGT "day".

Earlier game today:  2 up 3 holes to go ... same result.  Opps managed to quit without an outcome.

This has to be fixed.

Tom.

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2022 5:58 PM

PureGro1:
    How do you know this? Is that the message from WGT? or are you thinking this is what happened to end w/o winner?

It used to be one player from each team had to agree to quit without an outcome.  Now it is happening without my partner or I agreeing.  Get that.

With your "phenomenal" 1376-624 AS record, I guess you know what is going on.  (Or you are just beating up on weaker players.)

Tom.

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2022 6:23 AM

jacktrade51:

It used to be one player from each team had to agree to quit without an outcome.  Now it is happening without my partner or I agreeing.  Get that.

With your "phenomenal" 1376-624 AS record, I guess you know what is going on.  (Or you are just beating up on weaker players.)

Tom.

Tom,

Not sure why your being antagonistic...I was asking questions to understand if this was something new or part of the "invite bug" that has been plaguing alt-shot players for a bit now. I have no clue why you would be so sensitive as to not just answer/discuss help others understand...etc. It was your POST did you not expect anyone to ask a question?

I play with a few of your members a lot, Ive known a couple since I started playing- Knowing them I would have expected better of you sir.

The Green Manalishi, running wild...
    EDIT: It took 11 days for this to bother you?!?

• PAGES
RSS