Forums

Help › Forums

Why did WGT ruin what was a realistic game?

Tue, Jul 26 2022 8:16 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Ihatethisapptoo
    12 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2022 7:53 AM

Simon, Are the 'bug' you speak the inconsistant shot results for the same conditions from one hole to the next?  Or is it the advertised 'most realistic golf game' but you are a TOUR CHAMPION with a 52 AVG, ( I think you AVG was 49 last year) something that LITERALLY has never been done in real golf?

• petrieboy
    434 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2022 9:21 AM

why pay more for balls when at 155 credits a sleve is aready to much.  lol

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2022 6:18 AM

Ihatethisapptoo:
    inconsistant shot results for the same conditions from one hole to the next? 

There is no such thing as "Same conditions from one hole to next" Wind angles change as does how the FWs and especially how one green to the next plays. If your hitting every green or fw the same expecting the same results your going to be disappointed. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2022 11:36 AM

Ihatethisapptoo:

Simon, Are the 'bug' you speak the inconsistant shot results for the same conditions from one hole to the next?  Or is it the advertised 'most realistic golf game' but you are a TOUR CHAMPION with a 52 AVG, ( I think you AVG was 49 last year) something that LITERALLY has never been done in real golf?

I'm replying to your post for the sole purpose of not ignoring you. I honestly don't know how or what to answer your question, though. I'm sorry.

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2022 8:16 AM

i'll play anyone, any time if I am online.  

• PAGES
RSS