Forums

Help › Forums

Why did WGT ruin what was a realistic game?

Tue, Jul 26 2022 8:16 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • donduffer
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2022 10:04 AM

Remember when you could pick a course and play for free with little to no hiccups?? No more! Note to WGT people: Make your money on ads and selling equipment, not on pulling in suckers to spend money to play a game. I GUARANTEE you will make more $$ by having more people play and clicking on an ad occasionally. In the mean time, I'm gone WGT, it was fun. 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2022 10:57 AM

...oi vey

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2022 11:01 AM

donduffer:

Remember when you could pick a course and play for free with little to no hiccups?? No more! Note to WGT people: Make your money on ads and selling equipment, not on pulling in suckers to spend money to play a game. I GUARANTEE you will make more $ by having more people play and clicking on an ad occasionally. In the mean time, I'm gone WGT, it was fun. 

Well, 13 years was a good run. Care to share any specific issues? There are all kinds of existing issues, but I don't see one worth quitting the game.  

Good luck! 

• craigswan
    30,962 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2022 2:21 PM

Happy Letter GIF

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2022 5:56 AM

donduffer:

Remember when you could pick a course and play for free with little to no hiccups?? No more! Note to WGT people: Make your money on ads and selling equipment, not on pulling in suckers to spend money to play a game. I GUARANTEE you will make more $ by having more people play and clicking on an ad occasionally. In the mean time, I'm gone WGT, it was fun. 

The voice of experience! 

Almost 900 ranked rounds in 13 years, with almost all started clubs. At least you gave it a fair shot. WGT will surely miss you.

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2022 8:16 AM

The person raised a solid question . If you have been here you know it is true. ( Was real good, Now so-so. )WGT has gone downhill.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2022 1:05 AM

golferguy2018:
    ( Was real good, Now so-so. )WGT has gone downhill.

Would you elaborate it more in details?

The game's got bugs and issues (which game doesn't?) and you get disappointed by the way they handle things sometimes, but in overall, it's been such an enjoyable entertainment for me throughout the years.

Again... Tell us what was real good in the past and so so now.

• petrieboy
    434 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2022 6:16 AM

the fact that it takes 4 ever to get a game anymore proves that players are leaving in big numbers. the new version is really bad. don't see it getting any better either. it;s two bad was once a great game.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2022 10:09 PM

petrieboy:
    the fact that it takes 4 ever to get a game anymore proves that players are leaving in big numbers. the new version is really bad. don't see it getting any better either. it;s two bad was once a great game.

Okay, that's an opinion you're entitled to. I only find it funny that you keep on playing though. ;) If you're gonna stick around, wouldn't it be better look on the bright side and stay positive?

BTW I recommend you to upgrade the ball you're playing with. It's a good ball but not entirely ideal for your tier. Just saying...

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2022 6:42 AM

petrieboy:

Really depends what type game your looking for, Coin games always has players- alt shot can usually find a game. Match play join a game has become non existent. Finding a club to play with and/or getting on Discord can help you find games as well. 

Still a lot of people playing, just have to connect with them.

• PAGES
RSS