Forums

Help › Forums

FINNYS WORLD CUP 2023 SIGN UPS

Thu, Nov 2 2023 4:20 PM (115 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2022 12:18 PM

Dear me. Someone told me this forgotten man had been mentioned. 

Now what did I tell you all when I left those many moons ago .

Play nice and sort any crap out immediately ( and boy do I remember those days) or it will fester away like a pussed up boil on the buttocks.

Be friends. The real world is a mess and this is just a game. Not worth stressing over if you think about it.

And dont prod me when I'm asleep 

Said the nun to the vicar.

• callaghan159
    6,213 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2022 1:48 PM

bader76:
    SO BILLS BAND IF YOU CAN GET A TEAM TOGETHER AND WOULD LIKE TO PLAY IN NEXT YEARS WORLD CUP, LET BADER76 KNOW. 

bader76:
    THE WORLD CUP TEAM HAS COME TO AN AGREEMENT THAT WE WILL LIFT THE BAN OF BILLS BAND AND THE 3 PLAYERS ALSO.

Finally some good news. Glad everyone kissed and made out, I mean made up. Group hug and high five everyone. Now go have some fun. Cheers

• bluey403
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2022 3:26 PM

sanity prevails

woohoo

even if it did take a pussed up boil on bubbs bum

• magiceire
    55 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2022 5:10 PM

Would like to sign Stars and Stripes cc up for one team please

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2022 7:18 PM

Carl, Nico, Jess and Nigel

Cheers and hats off to all of you, believe the right decision was made here. The "World Cup" is a great Event, and it should be created each Year for Everyone to be able to enjoy together as a Community, as Darren said above the "Real World" is a freaking mess, let's find a way for all of us to stick together, no matter what!

Cheers and Thank You

• bader76
    902 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2022 1:36 AM

magiceire:

Would like to sign Stars and Stripes cc up for one team please

Thanks for the sign up, your on the list 

WC Team 

• bader76
    902 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2022 5:15 AM

The World cup team has a new team member and his name is TomCarioca, Congrats m8 you will do a great job, so any questions he is one to ask his profile is linked on the first page, on  a sad note we have lost a team member  and his name is Nicoz hope to see you out there playing in the future WC game's still.

WC TEAM

• TomCarioca
    283 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2022 7:22 AM

Thanks for the invite to contribute to that great event!

I'll try to do my best to meet up to your high standards and expectations ;)

For a start: Welcome back Bill's Band! Glad this stuff is wisely overcome...

@all: looking forward to getting in touch with you over the next time!

HAPPY WORLD CUP!

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2022 1:00 AM

2 thumbs up here for WC team!! (one for the unban and one for Tom)

Well done folks!!

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2022 7:45 AM

bader76:

JUST AN UPDATE ON THIS BANNING OF BILLS BAND AND THE 3 MEMBERS.

SO BILLS BAND IF YOU CAN GET A TEAM TOGETHER AND WOULD LIKE TO PLAY IN NEXT YEARS WORLD CUP, LET BADER76 KNOW. 

CHEERS 

WC TEAM

BillsBand thanks the WC team and this great community (you know who you are), for the re-invitation to the upcoming World Cup, one of the best community tournaments on WGT!

We are now seeing if we have enough players interested to field a team. Fingers crossed we will be there for the opening on February 27th woo hoo!

BillsBand wishes everyone peace and joy during this holiday season.

RSS