Forums

Help › Forums

FINNYS WORLD CUP 2023 SIGN UPS

Thu, Nov 2 2023 4:20 PM (115 replies)
  • rampant88
    34 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2022 3:32 PM

Hey there. We have a group of daily PC/alt players that want to put in a team but we are all from different clubs. Can we do that? Most of our clubs don't have enough PC players OR they don't want to commit to the world cup.

• rampant88
    34 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2022 7:35 AM

Hey there. I sent a question on the discord group as well, but i have a group of daily alt and pc players that want to play but the CC's don't have enough PC players OR will commit to the world cup.

Can we put a team in with players from different CC's?

Rampant88 

Silent Knights

• bader76
    908 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2022 11:58 AM

rampant88:

Hey there. I sent a question on the discord group as well, but i have a group of daily alt and pc players that want to play but the CC's don't have enough PC players OR will commit to the world cup.

Rampant88 

Silent Knights

You will have to all be in the same Country club, so if you make a country club with the players that what to play in the WC tourney by end of December that will be fine as we have a rule that cc members have to be in same cc for 3 months Min and if your all not in same CC that rule will not be Live 

Cheers 

Bader76

• rampant88
    34 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2022 1:19 PM

Well that sucks.

We have 12 from 5 CC's that either don't have enough PC players or don't want to commit to the World Cup.

Just a mix of TL's to TC's that are looking yo play. We are definitely not trying to "stack" a team. We expect mid to bottom of the standings.

And these players are long term players that won't leave their CC's just to play this 1/week.

Thanks anyway. 

• mrshanestaley
    659 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2022 8:22 AM

bader76:

rampant88:

Rampant88 

Silent Knights

You will have to all be in the same Country club, so if you make a country club with the players that what to play in the WC tourney by end of December that will be fine as we have a rule that cc members have to be in same cc for 3 months Min and if your all not in same CC that rule will not be Live 

Cheers 

Bader76

Hey thought it was 2 months in the rules Carl?

• bader76
    908 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2022 1:22 PM

mrshanestaley:
    Hey thought it was 2 months in the rules Carl?

Yes, your right 

Captains can replace players into the squad/team if any player drops out, but they must be an active player in the club two months prior to playing in any round in the cup.

• bader76
    908 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2022 12:06 PM

FIRST PAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH THE LAST DAY OF THE WC 2023 SIGN UPS 

CLOSE ON 48 TEAMS OR ON DATE SELETED 

ONLY 8 MORE TEAMS NEEDED 

• Swiss20
    39 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2022 1:47 PM

Please add Kelly’s Heroes for 1 team

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts