Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Owner, Help Please

Mon, Jul 4 2022 9:31 PM (3 replies)
  • Jake06250
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2022 3:12 PM

Hello my name is Jake and I am the owner of Lower Alabama Birdie Club. I have recently removed all members due to amount of time since they last played. I would like to make a few minor changes as to how many officers and amount of members we can allow but am having difficulty figuring out how to complete this task. I have absolutely tried owner tools along with every other clickable link within my account, my club and etc...  Any help will be appreciated. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 12:24 PM

The numbers of members and number of officers are dictated by the level of your club . You are level three so it’s fixed at 60 members and 2 officers

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 10:45 PM

+1!

Jake06250:
    I would like to make a few minor changes as to how many officers and amount of members we can allow but am having difficulty figuring out how to complete this task.
    I don't quite understand why this is important in a CC of two players, but that's your pigeon.

You can have unlimited officers by changing their naming from "Director" to another title, as only "Director" has a limited number. By that, you'd take advantage that the permissions in the owner tools aren't fixated to a certain title.

I for one use "Veteran" as the designation of those who may use Superpasses, but any other use is possible.

RSS