Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Owner, Help Please

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 4 2022 9:31 PM (3 replies)
  • Jake06250
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2022 3:12 PM

Hello my name is Jake and I am the owner of Lower Alabama Birdie Club. I have recently removed all members due to amount of time since they last played. I would like to make a few minor changes as to how many officers and amount of members we can allow but am having difficulty figuring out how to complete this task. I have absolutely tried owner tools along with every other clickable link within my account, my club and etc...  Any help will be appreciated. 

• bossbird
    1,758 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 12:24 PM

The numbers of members and number of officers are dictated by the level of your club . You are level three so it’s fixed at 60 members and 2 officers

• alosso
    20,739 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 10:45 PM

+1!

Jake06250:
    I would like to make a few minor changes as to how many officers and amount of members we can allow but am having difficulty figuring out how to complete this task.
    I don't quite understand why this is important in a CC of two players, but that's your pigeon.

You can have unlimited officers by changing their naming from "Director" to another title, as only "Director" has a limited number. By that, you'd take advantage that the permissions in the owner tools aren't fixated to a certain title.

I for one use "Veteran" as the designation of those who may use Superpasses, but any other use is possible.

• pdb1
    23,452 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2022 9:31 PM

Jake06250:

Hello my name is Jake and I am the owner of Lower Alabama Birdie Club. I have recently removed all members due to amount of time since they last played. I would like to make a few minor changes as to how many officers and amount of members we can allow but am having difficulty figuring out how to complete this task. I have absolutely tried owner tools along with every other clickable link within my account, my club and etc...  Any help will be appreciated. 

As an owner you can only control the number of members by who you allow in . As each member joins . It is recommended that they friend the owner , and friend the other members . They need to be aware of how to play the CC tourneys , how to make CC tourneys , how to post in the CC Forum , how to PM message , how to find the Main Forums , etc , etc .

Those responsibilities are on the owner . To communicate with each member . To be sure they are aware of all of the above .

When all that has been accomplished . You will likely have members who will play regularly .

No new members know what a CC is all about when they join . Communication is the key.

To tell them what the agenda is . To inform them . To guide them . To discuss topics in the CC Forum .

Assign directors for tourneys , events , recruitment or whatever .

A CC can only be as good as the owner and the members combined knowledge and experience allows it .

HOW DO I GET UP IN THE CLUB ?

RSS