Forums

Help › Forums

I own PGA Pro Golf Artist but wanna make change

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 1 2022 8:19 PM (3 replies)
  • JDocBurns
    43 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2022 12:20 PM

I am 65 and quite disabled having fought off death twice in recent years but I am a fighter.  I am looking to close my club and want to join a top notch club.   I hate quitter and I love to compete.  No EGO ever enters into my game play.  With my health the way it is I just love playing and meeting new playing friends.

It is sad there are TOO MANY quitter who play our game.  I would like to join a competitive CC and friendly club.  Most important is fun friendly cometition and new friends who can keep the EGO out of it.   jdocburns@gmail.com  You can get a little idea of wh I am by checking my Club and my stats and check me out here broadjam.com/jimburns

Thanks for your time and look forward to a club invite.  Doc(Jim)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2022 12:54 PM

Wish you all the best, sir!

• Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2022 8:19 PM

JDocBurns:

I am 65 and quite disabled having fought off death twice in recent years but I am a fighter.  I am looking to close my club and want to join a top notch club.   I hate quitter and I love to compete.  No EGO ever enters into my game play.  With my health the way it is I just love playing and meeting new playing friends.

It is sad there are TOO MANY quitter who play our game.  I would like to join a competitive CC and friendly club.  Most important is fun friendly cometition and new friends who can keep the EGO out of it.   jdocburns@gmail.com  You can get a little idea of wh I am by checking my Club and my stats and check me out here broadjam.com/jimburns

Thanks for your time and look forward to a club invite.  Doc(Jim)

You can join Simpatico Springs just by pressing* the join now button. A welcoming active club with a variety of club tournaments to suit all levels and a few active clashers and turf war players. Also I believe they have a regular Saturday morning American time group for golf and chat, though that’s on about midnight my time so I miss out. The directors are active and all to ready to assist, and if you don’t think it’s for you they’ll do what they can to find a club more suited.

RSS