Help › Forums

*** Downtime Tonight 6/30/22 ***

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 1 2022 9:03 AM (8 replies)
  • WGTNico
    616 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2022 5:24 PM

Hey everyone,

We will have downtime tonight starting at 10pm PT. Expected downtime is 2 hours.

The downtime hopefully fixes the major bugs from the most recent deploy!

-The bugs targeted are the ones affecting multiplayer game modes causing "fatal" error messages, as well as bugs in leaderboards in Country Club tournaments as well as in our regular tournament leaderboards in game

If after downtime, you are still seeing any of these issues, please report them! Thank you everyone for your patience on the issues and don't forget to continue playing PGA National!

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2022 5:40 PM

Thank you .

OPY

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2022 10:02 PM

My prayers are with you WGT

• EricW55
    36 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2022 11:01 PM

Doesn't look like it has fixed the leaderboard in the June Tier Tournament.  All Tiers are combined into 1 leaderboard.  Does that mean the winner will get all the first prizes combined?  :)

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2022 11:32 PM

WGTNico:

Hey everyone,

We will have downtime tonight starting at 10pm PT. Expected downtime is 2 hours.

The downtime hopefully fixes the major bugs from the most recent deploy!

-The bugs targeted are the ones affecting multiplayer game modes causing "fatal" error messages, as well as bugs in leaderboards in Country Club tournaments as well as in our regular tournament leaderboards in game

If after downtime, you are still seeing any of these issues, please report them! Thank you everyone for your patience on the issues and don't forget to continue playing PGA National!

I can’t find PGA national on mobile app ! 

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2022 2:02 AM

bossbird:

Isn't it still only available in your CC tournaments?  Or maybe I misunderstood what you meant?

• Splanchin
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2022 2:59 AM

I can't find it either...

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2022 3:16 AM

MioKontic:

bossbird:

Isn't it still only available in your CC tournaments?  Or maybe I misunderstood what you meant?

Thanks Miokontic , I had not appreciated it was there , found it now and made a tourney. 

• WGTNico
    616 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2022 9:03 AM

I looked into that just now actually since I'm the one that closes the tournaments fully and it does seem when it's finalized all players are properly sorted into their correct tier so it is just a visual bug in game. Not a good visual bug obviously but it's better than one player getting the payouts for all tiers.

We did reopen a ticket to look into it and the team will be working on that visual issue during this month!

I was very scared it was more than just a visual issue so minor win for me since I close the tournaments

EricW55:

Doesn't look like it has fixed the leaderboard in the June Tier Tournament.  All Tiers are combined into 1 leaderboard.  Does that mean the winner will get all the first prizes combined?  :)

RSS