Forums

Help › Forums

July Update

Thu, Jun 30 2022 11:58 AM (22 replies)
  • WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 11:23 AM

Hey everyone,

PGA National CTTH is available in Country Clubs! Get a sneak peek of this world-famous course known for its iconic water features and the notorious “Bear Trap”

Minor Bug Fixes:

• Fixed an issue keeping players from selling back Titleist Vokey SM7 wedges
    • Fixed an issue where some players were having trouble signing up for tournaments from the website
    • Fixed an issue causing players to get "FATAL" error messages when trying to enter tournaments in game client

We're really sorry about the longer downtime and any new issues that have popped up we have opened up tickets for all issues we've found and that you all have reported. We are looking into a possible other update to fix the issues but date and time are still to be determined. Thank you for your patience and don't hesitate to report any issues you all see

Virtual U.S. Open (VUSO) Live Championship has a new date and time! Saturday, July 16th 5PM ET/2PM PT

Cosmetic Updates:

• PGA National CTTH is now available to play on WGT! The full course is coming soon, the team is still working on it!
    • The e-Open Tournament starts 7/1: The winner will receive a Mastercard-hosted experience at the 2023 Open Championship, which includes two tickets and a signed 150th Open Championship flag.
    • Under the Sea Showdown starts in a few weeks! Keep an eye out for matching Under the Sea apparel, available to Showdown winners.
    • Winner's Circle runs 6/29/22 to 7/4/22 and is open to all WGT players. Don't forget to take your free shot, and if you feel tempted, try your hand at getting all the prizes!

Link to visuals of new items below https://www.wgt.com/golfnews/archive/2022/06/29/july-2022-game-updates.aspx

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 2:27 PM

Thumbs up!

$H|T HAPPENS!   ;-)

Glad I’m a sleep or at work during these times!

Keep at Nico & Team!

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 3:04 PM

WGTNico:
    Minor Bug Fixes:

LOL - really fixed the leaderboard for the Kiawah WK 26 Champion Tournament.

On another note, PGA National rocks!!

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 3:04 PM

WGTNico:

• The e-Open Tournament starts 7/1: The winner will receive a Mastercard-hosted experience at the 2023 Open Championship, which includes two tickets and a signed 150th Open Championship flag.

Should i presume that the so called open is only for the ''chosen'' few countries? Or the rest of the world (poor devils) can participate and win prizes?

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 3:21 PM

Ya Yiannis, it is only open to select countries since there are real world prizes involved. Always sucks seeing players not be able to be involved because of a prize restriction. Really sorry to all those it affects

Yiannis1970:

WGTNico:

Should i presume that the so called open is only for the ''chosen'' few countries? Or the rest of the world (poor devils) can participate and win prizes?

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 3:33 PM

WGTNico:

Ya Yiannis, it is only open to select countries since there are real world prizes involved. Always sucks seeing players not be able to be involved because of a prize restriction. Really sorry to all those it affects

I appreciate the response Nico and you don't have to apologize cause it's not your decision. Since i am a lawyer and in the past have provided all the Greek Legislation about the so called ''gambling'' issues without any responce as usual (no restrictions whatsoever) and secondly since we CAN win real prizes and money on E-Tour or credits in WGT (which is a form of a prize, no? We pay to get credits!!!), i recommend to WGT changing its W...there...World? What world?

Here we face a total ridiculous situation where we can participate and win prizes WHEN and only WHEN WGT decides to let us do it. In other words, my money are good when i pay WGT for buying balls, clubs etc to play a ''gambling'' game, but when i want to participate to win some prizes and money i am excluded WITHOUT half of a reason!!!

I rest my case...

• SeveFrost
    1,489 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 3:51 PM

Nico, I love the look of PGA National but just one thing I noticed playing the CTTH. The ball position map that's normally on the side was in the centre of the screen and obscuring the view of the pin on one of the holes. Thanks for the new course, and really look forward to playing the full version

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 6:45 PM

WGTNico:

Hey everyone,

PGA National CTTH is available in Country Clubs! Get a sneak peek of this world-famous course known for its iconic water features and the notorious “Bear Trap”

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 7:11 PM

Let's keep it plain and simple, your game has been total garbage for over 3 years now and all you people running it are ignorant and complete idiots.

Thank you.

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 8:34 PM

None of our club tournaments that have Cutlines are working.  People can’t play their next rounds.

Other club tourneys work fine.

RSS