Help › Forums

Winner's Circle

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 13 2023 3:01 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 10:01 AM

Usually, like today, I win bonus xp potion and it's always already activated. When you buy potion in the pro shop can you store it and activate it when you want it? Sure would be a nice option if you win it too.

I know WGT has their hands full of much more important stuff atm...   

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 10:36 AM

No you cannot store it once you buy It, it automatically activates

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 10:52 AM

dhjam1:
    No you cannot store it once you buy It, it automatically activates

If you "win" it, does it auto start or do you have to first go to your Inbox to Claim the prizes before they start?

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 11:03 AM

It auto starts when you win also

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 11:51 AM

dhjam1:

It auto starts when you win also

Thanks, dhjam1

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 12:30 PM

Yw👍

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Jul 12 2023 2:48 AM

This weeks winners circle is giving apparel boxes only---no sleeves of balls as they say....I have won all circles this week, was expecting some cheap balls .

Edit....maybe I did...lol... but they didnt show on my screen when they award the prizes after each shot.

• sesky
    3,291 Posts
    Wed, Jul 12 2023 9:39 AM

I looked at the offerings for this month's Winners Circle and I don't see any golf balls or even the bonus xp juice being offered. Looks like coins and lots of apparel packs are the faire for this month's winnings.

Last month I won some really nice Taylor Made balls, some WGT balls, a 4 hour ultra xp, some coins along with some apparel packs. If I hit the same target this month, 150000 coins and 15 apparel packs spread out over the various levels.

It's not uncommon for WGT to have its ups and downs with the prizes being offered. Soon when football season starts, the Gameday prizes should start up again. If I remember, the "value" of those weekly prizes was all over the place.

Comes with the territory

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Jul 12 2023 10:40 AM

callaghan159:
    This weeks winners circle is giving apparel boxes only---no sleeves of balls as they say....I have won all circles this week, was expecting some cheap balls .

we actually really wanted some sleeves in this edition, but there actually ended up being an error with balls as a prize for some reason so we had to recreate it with these less than ideal prizes. You can always check what the prizes are by clicking on the treasure chests though. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Jul 12 2023 12:08 PM

On another issue it should be noted that the Winner's Circle doesn't count toward your consecutive days played

• PAGES
RSS