Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime Tonight 6/28/22 ***

Tue, Jul 5 2022 11:05 AM (45 replies)
  • Kirbo40
    180 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 6:49 AM

Getting the same - on the launcher it says check internet connection "Unable to parse response from server". On Bluestacks I get "Getting info from leaderboard" and there it gets stuck with the little circle going round and round.

Kirbo40

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 7:24 AM

Looks like another Horrible update.Playing a threesome on the 4th hole and every time I go to hit the ball we get a Pop up error and game reboots after 4 times game finally closes.Only get the Pop Up after Swinging and as the Bar nears the Ding Mark.Never seen these Problem in 13 Years.

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 7:30 AM

Hey everyone, sorry for the server/database issues the team is looking into all the issues, many of them did pull all nighters already trying to fix it so I do ask for patience as they get a bit of rest before working on it again

• G8ear67
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 8:05 AM

Our country club tournaments won’t load and the WGT tournaments I’ve played previously in as a legend are lumped in with all the tiers. Anyone else with this issue?

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 8:37 AM

WGTNico:

Hey everyone, sorry for the server/database issues the team is looking into all the issues, many of them did pull all nighters already trying to fix it so I do ask for patience as they get a bit of rest before working on it again

rollback

• G8ear67
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 10:30 AM

Yes. I can’t access any of our club tournaments. While attempting to load it says getting tournament leaderboard data but it never opens. I also get that strange leaderboard while looking at it on the WGT website. Another problem I’m having is I have played WGT tournaments (legend tier) and my score is lumped in with all tier scores. Example: I’m currently in 4th place in a legend tournament but since I’m lumped in with all tiers it shows I’m in 31st. 

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 10:57 AM

borntobesting:

The CTTH portion of the new course looks and plays great

Played the front 9...Aced the 4th and the wind on the 5th was non existent, but I love all the water. I miss the best of water custom course....at least I think that's what it was called....LOL. Cheers

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 11:05 AM

Won't let me play the first round of the Week 26 Multi Round Open. Internet connection error.

BUT PGA National looks and plays great. Everything I hit was a bit long but just need to work on it.

DJ7

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 11:22 AM

Some of our players at Doc's Place report that they can not enter to play their 1st round in a club's bracket tournament that started late Tuesday afternoon.

...henry

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2022 11:25 AM

Amazing how accurate an ominous presentiment usually is... Knew something went horribly wrong with this update when it took way longer than usual.

How about running a beta test with a small group of chosen or volunteer players before & every time you release an update in the future? I'm sure most of us prefer reliability and stability over new features.

To be honest, this is very disappointing.

RSS