Help › Forums

Playing a Round

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 24 2022 5:18 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2022 3:52 PM

Does playing  a 3-hole skins match qualify as have "played a round"?

Does playing  a hole in a sponsor room qualify as have "played a round"?

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2022 5:18 PM

Yes and Yes

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2022 6:00 PM

For purposes of consequetive days , yes both do, infact just hitting one ball anywhere does 

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2022 7:25 PM

This is not the first time I have seen questions like this from Tresclub,  You have been around since 2007 and asking questions like someone new.  Is someone else now playing on this account?

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2022 3:31 AM

garyk49:

This is not the first time I have seen questions like this from Tresclub,  You have been around since 2007 and asking questions like someone new.  Is someone else now playing on this account?

Makes you wonder doesn’t it

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2022 3:31 AM

garyk49:

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2022 7:59 AM

pdb1:

borntobesting:

garyk49:

No . Not really . He has had soime similar questions mostly about the new PCEA . And other game tips .How are you going to know if you don't ask ?

https://www.wgt.com/forums/search.aspx?q=tresclub#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=tresclub&gsc.page=1

Tresclub:

I joined WGT back in 2007 when there was only one course to play:  Bali Hi.

I was playing every day with my playing partner of over 20 years: hbthree.  Can't remember when it was I stopped plying, but it seems like it must be 10 years ago. 
    When I started playing again last year, it appears the game site has a whole new look.

I am almost 85 yesteryear old, have advanced AMD, and have a really herd time reading anything..  In cluing seeing the snap line.  Since my return, I am prob ab;ly averaging around 75, and see no future in getting down to  my old 61 average.  I am totally content with my current place, and just enjoying playing WGT again.  This post was just out of morbid curiosity.

Thank you all for your replies, they are sincerely appreciated.

Warren

It seems that, in many cases, once the dust is swept away, there is always more to the story than the "obvious". 

Thx for the clarification, Warren.

God Bless

ct

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2022 10:25 AM

ct690911:

pdb1:

borntobesting:

garyk49:

No . Not really . He has had soime similar questions mostly about the new PCEA . And other game tips .How are you going to know if you don't ask ?

https://www.wgt.com/forums/search.aspx?q=tresclub#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=tresclub&gsc.page=1

Tresclub:

I joined WGT back in 2007 when there was only one course to play:  Bali Hi.

I was playing every day with my playing partner of over 20 years: hbthree.  Can't remember when it was I stopped plying, but it seems like it must be 10 years ago. 
    When I started playing again last year, it appears the game site has a whole new look.

I am almost 85 yesteryear old, have advanced AMD, and have a really herd time reading anything..  In cluing seeing the snap line.  Since my return, I am prob ab;ly averaging around 75, and see no future in getting down to  my old 61 average.  I am totally content with my current place, and just enjoying playing WGT again.  This post was just out of morbid curiosity.

Thank you all for your replies, they are sincerely appreciated.

Warren

It seems that, in many cases, once the dust is swept away, there is always more to the story than the "obvious". 

Thx for the clarification, Warren.

God Bless

ct

Yes thank you, had me wondering.

• PAGES
RSS