Forums

Help › Forums

Cannot connect to destination host error

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 24 2022 12:48 PM (3 replies)
  • BStanley6
    1,179 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2022 4:26 PM

I played the first clash last night & then went to play a round in the 2nd one before bed & couldn't connect even though I had internet connection for everything else. Tried to connect again this morning & still can't connect. I've rebooted PC & router (even though I can connect to internet to surf, discord to post this, another game etc etc) but keep getting the following error with WGT -

I've just tried to start it up on my phone (I've never played it on my phone but tried to see if it'd connect), Bluestacks emulator & steam & got the same error msg on all of them. If I had no internet I wouldn't be able to post this message or surf the internet & play other games which I can do. Any suggestions ?

• BStanley6
    1,179 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2022 5:26 PM

Update - I turned my VPN on & can now connect. Need to work out how to connect normally again now....
    Update # 2. I used my VPN all day with no problems. I decided to turn it off & see what happens. Turned VPN off & everything works fine again.

• partyballer1983
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2022 12:12 AM

i do not want to make a purchase and it keep sending back to purchase when i try to connect to a game. fix this 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2022 12:48 PM

I play on an iPad and am in France and for the last two days I have had the exact same problem. We have been having some bad weather though not particularly bad , and wondered if it was caused because of that . Today it’s been fine , until 15 mins minutes ago and I am again getting this message.

I do not use a VPN 

RSS