Forums

Help › Forums

What is a "REDEEM CODE" ?

Tue, Jul 5 2022 11:23 AM (6 replies)
  • cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Mon, Jun 13 2022 7:02 PM

Is there such a thing in WGT Land ??  Just wondering.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2022 10:13 PM

cussinjack:

Is there such a thing in WGT Land ??  Just wondering.

It’s a lie…in like 80-90% rough.

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2022 12:51 AM

I got a Top Golf gift card for Christmas one year. I thought maybe the code on that card would redeem for credits, but it did not work.  I am glad it did not work because I used the gift card at a Top Golf range here instead. Me and my wife had a blast! We had lunch in the cafe there then hit some balls. The guy on the tee box next to us was swinging like Happy Gilmore taking a running start at it lol. I don't know where to get a redeem code or what that is about, but I do recommend going to a Top Golf range for some good fun if you can.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2022 5:29 AM

Lesthanpar:
    I don't know where to get a redeem code or what that is about

If memory serves me correctly, the "redeem code" is used for "special" tournaments... more often than not created by WGT.

Maybe Nico, if he is reading this, can create one. Hint hint

LOL

Don

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2022 7:30 AM

TopShelf2010:

Lesthanpar:
    I don't know where to get a redeem code or what that is about
    If memory serves me correctly, the "redeem code" is used for "special" tournaments... more often than not created by WGT.
    Maybe Nico, if he is reading this, can create one. Hint hint
    LOL  Don

The Redeem Code and Tournament Code pages are two different things.

The Redeem Code entry page (found on the Daily Bonus page Menu) is basically for Promo Codes. I haven't seen many if any from WGT in the nearly 4 years I've been playing. I would think it would be used for giving away prizes or items such as Balls, Equipment or Apparel by giving out a code to enter to receive the item. Right now any of those are basically redeemed automatically through your inbox but maybe that will eventually change.
    One thing it might begin to be used for is the New WGT Gift cards. This may be how you redeem them and receive the credits(???)

The Tournament Code entry page (found under My Tournaments in the WGT Tournament page Menu) is for entering codes for Special Tournaments created by WGT.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2022 9:23 AM

MarchieB:
    The Redeem Code and Tournament Code pages are two different things

Thank you for the correction.

As mentioned, my memory isn't what it used to be. LOL

Don

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2022 11:23 AM

I was thinking of the promo code when you go to the buy credits page not for tourneys. My bad.

RSS