Middle of the month news

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 21 2022 1:49 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Mon, Jun 13 2022 3:00 PM

Hey everyone, 

Wanted to give you all middle of the month news update on what's going on in WGT land. 

This week I have the newest edition in my for fun tournaments with this one being the WGTNico's Sports Open it should definitely feel like you're golfing on the court

• 24 second shot clock
    • 20 green speeds
    • low winds because I'm nice
    • played at Oakmont (was supposed to be olympic but I messed up so the description is wrong I'm sorry) 

WGT now has gift cards!

-Share your love of WGT Golf with your friends, family or fellow country club members by picking up a virtual gift card today. Gift cards are available for purchase internationally and can be used to buy credits, equipment and other items in the Pro Shop.

-link to purchase gift cards: https://topgolfwgt.cashstar.com/store/program?locale=en-us

-For more information on WGT Gift Cards, check out our FAQs https://topgolfwgt.cashstar.com/self_service/v2/about/faq/

Leadberboardv2

-We're still working on the leaderboardv2 bugs we're really sorry about the delay on them and we're hoping to have it all fixed by next update

Community event this Friday 6/17

Have you ever wanted to see if you can beat someone who works at WGT? Well this Friday is your chance, challenge me to a game and if you manage to beat me then I will send you a sleeve of balls of your choice!

-I will be streaming my matches in Discord all day so feel free to hop in and challenge me, ask questions, and we can all hangout 

-More info on the event later this week as I'm still hashing out some final details, will post the event in the discord when it is all set

-If you still haven't joined then here's the link

Over the Rainbow   Showdown starts today

-for anyone who does receive the unfortunate bogey bug, please do message me with a screenshot, video, or any sort of report you can about it. The more reports the better when it comes to this bug!

Don't forget to pick up your special edition Topgolf pride   shirt, as well as the Juneteenth shirt in the Pro Shop!

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Mon, Jun 13 2022 3:53 PM

WGTNico:
    -for anyone who does receive the unfortunate bogey bug, please do message me with a screenshot, video, or any sort of report you can about it. The more reports the better when it comes to this bug!

Awesome Nico, I know you asked for problems but just an FYI-

I had two separate players forfeit- One the correct way and the other went back to loading screen then he timed out and forfeit was called. Both times it worked flawlessly and allowed me to continue.

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Mon, Jun 13 2022 4:16 PM

That's one of the biggest things preventing the team from fixing the glitch, it doesn't cause bogeys all the time so we've had issues replicating it

PureGro1:

WGTNico:

Awesome Nico, I know you asked for problems but just an FYI-

I had two separate players forfeit- One the correct way and the other went back to loading screen then he timed out and forfeit was called. Both times it worked flawlessly and allowed me to continue.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jun 13 2022 5:45 PM

WGTNico:
    Have you ever wanted to see if you can beat someone who works at WGT?

I remember a game some years ago between WGT mods and some random players , I was lucky enough to have been there to take part of that game , It came down to the last hole and we the random players won on the last putt .

Good times .

OPY

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Mon, Jun 13 2022 8:19 PM

Nico you really have stepped up since day 1! Good job my man ...I'll play some golf wit ya on Friday 😃

JD👻

• irzy
    1,358 Posts
    Tue, Jun 14 2022 6:52 AM

Ok...I'll ask again and bet I get no answer....What about fixing the green light invite fiasco?

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Jun 14 2022 1:33 PM

WGTNico:
    Wanted to give you all middle of the month news update on what's going on in WGT land. 

tl;dr:  We didn't fix anything (it's hard), but please spend more money on the game

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Jun 14 2022 2:44 PM

SamSpayed:

WGTNico:

tl;dr:  We didn't fix anything (it's hard), but please spend more money on the game

Nothing too major bug fix wise ;-)

• PAGES
RSS