Forums

Help › Forums

Whose There?

Sat, Aug 6 2022 3:29 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • okiechuck
    6,420 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 5:50 PM

Please WGT, put some sort of indicator on the App that will let us know who is actually ready to be invited to a game when they are showing green. Or at least some sort of instant messaging device that will allow us to ask if someone that is green is ready for an invite. We only have 5 minutes to set up a game before it sends us back to the lobby. And we can use almost the entire time waiting for someone to either accept or deny the invite. Maybe even lengthen the stay of the white banner at the top left to allow some in the middle of a shot to complete their shot and reply to the invite. I am writing on behalf of PC players. I don't know if mobile players have the same problem. But there has got to be a way to ease this situation. Thanks

Cheers

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2022 1:19 PM

Paul, do you use an application on your computer to view your emails or do you log in to a website to view them?

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2022 2:15 AM

I have posted this before but does this setting make any difference?...

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2022 1:21 PM

I had a feeling that it might not make any difference, but it pays to dot the i's and cross the t's.

⇩ EDIT : Absolutely protonc, why some get WGT's emails and others don't is a mystery to me. ⇩

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2022 2:51 PM

Paul/Scott, we shouldn’t have to jump through any type of hoops to get this fixed. Last night I was invited probably 9 times within “the WGT next day”. Hate it for me and friends. Hate how companies are too good to reach out to others for support. It shouldn’t be that hard! If I were in Excel I would have some IF statements, problem solved! LOL! I’m sure it isn’t that easy across platforms, but dang us long time players built this game! We know what we’re missing!

• PAGES
RSS