• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2022 7:09 AM

Play how you want

Play when you want

Enjoy the variety of tournaments

Come & go as you please

Be as active or inactive as you want with other members

Simpatico Springs is for those who love the game, however they choose to play. If you are looking for a country club, stop in and see what it is like at Simpatico Springs. Not only are there no hard feelings if we are not what you are looking for, but I know several other club owners, and I will help you find what you are looking for.

At Simpatico Springs our only rule is...

For Love Of The Game

Brett

• Slimjim001
    1,023 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2022 4:06 AM

bump

• Slimjim001
    1,023 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2022 4:24 AM

bump2

• Slimjim001
    1,023 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2022 3:22 PM

bump3

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2022 11:02 AM

Detective Clip Art - Detective Images

We are looking for an Awards Director. As a small growing club, we are looking for some help in keeping Simpatico Springs a fun place to be. We would love to find someone who likes to use Photoshop (or something similar) and enjoys acknowledging other member's achievements. This position would instantly establish you as a valued member of the club, and would take very little of your time. 

If you are interested and have any questions, you can reply here or message me directly. You can also stop in to the club any time to see what it is like. We welcome anyone who wants to stop by the club, whether they stay for an hour, day, week, month, or longer. Players are welcome to come and go as they please.

For Love Of The Game

Brett

• Connor097
    10 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2022 10:20 AM

hey, I don't know how to create a new forum topic so Im posting here. What is the fastest way to level up so I can have better clubs available. stuck on level 91 foreverrrrrr. maybe im doing something wrong.....

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2022 11:59 AM

Connor097:

hey, I don't know how to create a new forum topic so Im posting here. What is the fastest way to level up so I can have better clubs available. stuck on level 91 foreverrrrrr. maybe im doing something wrong.....

There are several things that can help you level up faster.

1. Join a Level 20 country club. That will add 10% XP to all of your rounds. You are welcome to join Simpatico, but we are only Level 12 which gives 4% extra to your rounds.
    2. Play every day. Note: The WGT day does not start at midnight. Playing every day gives you a huge XP bonus when you play your first round every day. This XP bonus grows fairly fast to start, then continues to add 3 more XP each day. 
    3. Play tournaments. Playing CTTH and coin games are very low XP. Playing 9 or 18 hole tournaments gives you way more XP

Those are the best ways to gain XP fairly fast. If you join a club that has a "Water" course, getting your Diamond Water Boy Award and playing a custom course in your country club will help you level up even faster. Ask your CC owner for details.

And finally, a Premier Membership will earn you double XP. If you get plenty of free credits watching videos every day, then this is not a bad way to go.

Doing all of the above, it can be fairly easy to earn 10,000 to 20,000 XP per day. Individually, each thing mentioned helps some.

RSS