Forums

Help › Forums

One & Done Week 19 - PGA Championship

Fri, May 20 2022 12:18 PM (26 replies)
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 9:06 AM

MAJOR WEEK IS BACK!

We are in Tulsa Oklahoma this week at Southern Hills for the PGA Championship. Oh and one of the pairings is Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy, and Jordan Spieth! I know this is not everyone's first choice of major, but certainly this year expects to be a phenomenal one. Speaking of Spieth, congrats to those who played him last week, but ZZyzx01 did win the random draw for the sleeve of balls (I think he can stay on tour for now)

We are back to multiple prizes this week:

1st: 1,500 credits

2nd: 750 credits

3rd: 250 credits

We are also going to do a random draw as always, but this time we are going to do it for a random sponsored piece of apparel. I want to know everyone's favorite piece of apparel whether its the Tiger Woods sunday look or the Payne Stewart/Bryson driver hat (I had to look up to confirm the name of it).

I'm in the middle of updating the Player's Used Sheet along with the leaderboard so there will be a full indication of where everyone stands before the tourney starts.

One & Done Sheet

Player's Used Sheet

PGA Championship Field

Good luck!

-WGTJudgeSmails

• RMS1364
    140 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 9:22 AM

I'll try Rory McIlroy, please Judge.  Thx.

• SeveFrost
    1,478 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 9:49 AM

Hello Judge, I'm picking Patrick Cantlay this week

Favourite apparel? Definitely Payne Stewart's self modified, sleeveless Rain Jacket which he wore when winning the 1999 US Open. A truly iconic moment for one of the greatest ever

Thanks Judge

• Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 12:02 PM

Jordan Spieth gets my kiss of death this week Judge, and Gary Player’s all black apparel gets my vote for best look.

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 12:27 PM

Brooks Koepka

Red/Black on a Sunday 

• xz05fm
    2,353 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 12:33 PM

Scottie Scheffler for me this week.

John Daly and his bold coloured patterned trousers for the look!

• AdamK70
    433 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 1:18 PM

Hi Judge

It's Rory McIlroy for me this week

Thanks

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 1:37 PM

East Frisian lugworm oracle chose Will Zalaroris and so do L.

For apperal I choose Ian Poulters outfits. Everything he wears looks aw. I cannot say if its awesome or aweful. Maybe its both. But for sure its always special. And yes, I like it.

Thanks Judge!

• LLLlloyd88
    175 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 2:05 PM

I'll take Scottie Scheffler this week.

For the apparel I will pick Rickie's Sunday orange

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 2:39 PM

Scottie Scheffler for me, since I used Spieth last week.  Thanks.

Tom.

P.S.  I believe you failed to give me credit for the nearly $1 million Spieth won.  I am OK with losing the random draw ... I've been on the winning side of that.  Still, I should be credited with the prize money for the overall standings in the One and Done table.

RSS