Forums

Help › Forums

problems

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 18 2022 2:17 PM (3 replies)
  • icyhot888
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2022 3:55 PM

I have been reporting problems for ages an nothing gets done I have been saying about problems av been having can't invite anyone to club also can't watch videos for wgt and glitches when hitting a shot line jumps or stops if anyone else having problems with the game please contact and report it as all a get is the dame message as a reply and nothing gets sorted 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2022 7:25 PM

icyhot888:
    I have been reporting problems for ages an nothing gets done
    Reporting or complaining here won't prompt the company to solve any problems.

"Contact" below, or emails to the right address will give you a chance for their help but no guarantee.

As the saying goes: They are WGT, hope is futile!

• icyhot888
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2022 8:58 PM

thanks for the reply I have just received message from wgt and they said that they agree with discrimination that some players get offers and some don't everyone would be shocked at the response they sent me either all gets or don't and it's down to wgt to not condone discrimination against certain players as I said if wgt can do that then what other discrimination are they allowing 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 2:17 PM

So-called "free" credits are not my thing - they cost too much!

One thing deterring me is that you have to accept the feeling to be scammed.

Also, my time is too precious for this hunting, I rather invest money I earned in playful enjoyment here.

I know that others have other concepts - it's just my two Pfennig.

RSS