Forums

Help › Forums

Leaderboard issue after latest update ...SMH!

Sun, May 15 2022 5:03 AM (3 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2022 4:13 PM

It looks like WGT have done the usual & updated something that wasn't broken & broke it LOL

It looks like any new CC tourneys (I think created in last 3-4 days) display incorrectly once a player has played Round 2. It is showing their score at the bottom of the page & placing them in last place while showing first place as the lowest R1 score.

I believe that this is due to them replacing the dashes for an un-played round to a zero (a pain for anyone that copy/pastes leaderboard into spreadsheets) so it is sorting by the total score & not by completed scores for current round & then lowest scores for those that played the previous round. It also means if you go into a leaderboard it looks like no-ones played the next round yet unless you scroll down to the bottom. 

Not to mention everything on the Launcher is super slow loading now and sometimes it wont load at all ...

Same for both launcher leaderboard & WGT.com page

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2022 4:18 PM

According to one of my club mates ..........

It is indeed the fact they are now using a numeric value, in this case zero/0, rather than the hyphen. Their algorithm will probably be the exact same as previously but now the zero is getting counted as being a score in a completed round ergo everyone, according to WGT, has played the same number of rounds with the lowest number of strokes being placed in first as per usual.

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2022 7:21 PM

WGT is aware of it.  See this thread:

I guess it happened during the last update

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2022 5:03 AM

SamSpayed:

WGT is aware of it.  See this thread:

I guess it happened during the last update

Thanks Sir I missed that thread