Forums

Help › Forums

LOOKS LIKE OWNER NEEDS HELP

Sat, Jul 2 2022 4:22 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AlaskanDame
    18,953 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2022 9:55 AM

An active owner and maybe four others who play.  I’ve reached out with an Alaskan greeting.  Wondering what killer greens are. . . . 

• SamSpayed
    4,888 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2022 11:02 AM

pdb1:
    I happened across an active CC with seemingly no activity .

If they have "seemingly no activity", how are they an "active CC"? 🙄

• HamdenPro
    2,407 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2022 12:08 PM

pdb1:
    But this CC appears to have an active owner .

pdb1:
    But someone else might be able to instill some help to this CC . Someone that could explain the benefits to all by being an active owner

Maybe the Owner is fine the way things are. As stated above, the Owner is active. If the Owner had questions, I am sure the Owner would ask WGT member services or come to the threads.

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2022 3:41 PM

AlaskanDame:

An active owner and maybe four others who play.  I’ve reached out with an Alaskan greeting.  Wondering what killer greens are. . . . 

Probably just me but I would assume- ATF Or MTF- A famed Alaskan cannabis strain...Some people I know used to call it Killer Green.

Sativa Dominant Hybrid 70% Sativa / 30% Indica

THC: 18% - 20%

ATF/MTF, also known more commonly as Alaskan Thunder F__k or Matanuska Thunder F__k, is a strain created through crossing a Northern California Sativa with a Russian Ruderalis before crossing it with the infamous Afghani strain.

• HamdenPro
    2,407 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2022 5:41 PM

Deleted...

not worth it.  

EDIT: I do want to mention the following:

pdb1:
    I know it's hard for you HP in your infinite wisdom , to see some things the way I do . But that doesn't make me wrong

There was nothing in my original post which was argumentative. I expressed an observation, and an opinion. Yet, your reply was to insult.

Ironic that you proclaim in another thread that you are

"one of the nicest and respectful and mature optimistic and positive  people around . Have you seen evidence otherwise ?"

Well, yes I have.

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2022 3:24 PM

Leave HP alone....she knows people. Ok? 🤐🤫

• PAGES
RSS