Forums

Help › Forums

I guess it happened during the last update

Wed, Jun 15 2022 5:55 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 10:38 AM

I did not have occasion to visit the leaderboards on the PCEA version, until today.  I have to give props to the programmers for the changes I saw.  I can now view where I am, on the leaderboard, without going to the web site.

Job well done.  Finally a positive.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 4:32 PM

garyk49:
    Job well done.  Finally a positive.

It's a start

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2022 6:33 AM

On second look today, WGT has both the PCEA and web version of the learderboards screwed up

At least for the King's Cup

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2022 7:34 AM

garyk49:

On second look today, WGT has both the PCEA and web version of the learderboards screwed up

They have the total scores in the right order, but have all the players who have a "0" for the 2nd round ahead of all the players who have played. 😂🤣

Setting Up openEHR in Azure II: This Time It's Painful - Health  Archetextures & Interoperababble

Hopefully this will be resolved as soon as they see how horrible it is. On the bright side, this will make for my biggest leap up a leaderboard ever. I am in 695th place. 😂🤣

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2022 7:36 AM

garyk49:

It's not necessarily a "screw" up. Nico and Champ have been experimenting with a new leaderboard.

You can read about here at the following link...

Leaderboardv2

Champ mentioned in another thread that they recently extended the new leaderboad to the King's Cup

Hopefully they will get the bugs worked out soon

Don

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2022 12:09 PM

Thanks Don, was unaware

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2022 12:12 PM

Also Brett, the players with higher first round scores are higher on the list, due to the fact they have a lower score then people that have posted 2 rounds.

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2022 2:29 PM

ya we noticed the bug this morning and immediately opened a ticket for it. When all the scores are done and tournament is closed it appears correctly, it's just when the new rounds are active is when they appear incorrectly. Definitely the worst bug with the new leaderboard we're pretty embarrassed that it occurred. Hopefully it ends up being a quick fix and we won't have to see it for long.

• okiechuck
    6,420 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2022 11:12 PM

Cheers, Chuck

TopShelf2010:

garyk49:

It's not necessarily a "screw" up. Nico and Champ have been experimenting with a new leaderboard.

You can read about here at the following link...

Leaderboardv2

Champ mentioned in another thread that they recently extended the new leaderboad to the King's Cup

Hopefully they will get the bugs worked out soon

Don

What bugs??? The leader boards were just fine before you guys went in and started fixing thing that did NOT need fixing. A couple of my Club tourneys finished up and the Leaderboard named one player as winner and the Member Activity named another player as winner of the same tourney. C'mon boys, you are better than this. Just put them back the way they were and keep you hand out of the cookie jar.

• ozysouthpaw
    2,845 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2022 5:18 AM

WGTNico:
    When all the scores are done and tournament is closed it appears correctly,

Not quite true ...

• PAGES
RSS